do i fit a body kit, yes or no?

N3 CPRA

Dec 7, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
OEM+ is the way forward, IMO these cars look better with a standard feel to them but little subtle tweeks to the image for instance a ride height drop on a decent set of wheels. Can be easily achieved for a fair amount of money and still look awesome.

elcristoff

Cupra Sport ****yeah!
Apr 8, 2009
Portsmouth
Please don't make a spaceship. I saw a mk2 around my way once with a lairy kit on it and lexus gay lights and i almost felt like crying. Completely ruines the look of the car, and makes it look like a saxslow.

As has been said multiple times; Slam it, clean it, euro it ;)

As for alloys, Team Dynamic Pro race 2's, Compomotive MO's, Schmidt Modernlines etc etc :)

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Please don't make a spaceship. I saw a mk2 around my way once with a lairy kit on it and lexus gay lights and i almost felt like crying. Completely ruines the look of the car, and makes it look like a saxslow.

Tell me about it, theres one round the corner from me like that. Combat front bumper and loads of mesh (and damage!) and lexus lights.

And what makes it worse is........ Its a valver. :cry: :blink: :banned:

vngtx

i had the standard grill, put mesh in, plus 2 of those "eyelids" on the headlights in each top corner.

vngtx

im wondering whether to go mk2 restoration or mk3 cupra front end conversion. tied between the 2. never seen a mk3 in kiwi :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.