DPM Performance *newcastle* opinion?

super_electric

Ps3 Tag: nixonoioi
Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Has anyone had there Leon cupra r 210model remapped *stage 1* done at DPM performance in Newcastle and if sooooooooo what was your opinion? Just i am looking at getting my car re-mapped and Newcastle is alot closer than... my plan A *p-torgue* lol: help:

Mar 26, 2007
S.Wales
Hmmm, well I don't know anything about that but I will say Damian has been very helpful with regards to my new suspension.

JamJay

California Bound
I can't recommend DPM enough for their customer service and pricing. However, I have not heard of that remap before and to my knowledge, no-one here has one. It might be worth PM-ing Damian and asking his honest opinion, he won't feed you a load of b*llshit either :)

super_electric

Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
I can't recommend DPM enough for their customer service and pricing. However, I have not heard of that remap before and to my knowledge, no-one here has one. It might be worth PM-ing Damian and asking his honest opinion, he won't feed you a load of b*llshit either :)

was lookin around 2 see if anyone had been there 4a remap but noooooo luck, and at the end of the day that all anyone wants i think nooooo bull :censored:**** and people you can talk 2 good old *customer service*

thanks tho[B)]

super_electric

Aug 20, 2007
North Yorkshire
Well after getting my car re-mapped last night very happy more soooooooooooo when I get the atmospheric dump valve off (fault code) and replace it with the 007 recalculating valve but would defiantly recommend “DMP PERFORMANCE” if your after a re-map really nice guy and very helpful

Thanks Damian :worship:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise