dump valve fitting guide

ryan106

Dec 7, 2006
Hi Lee have you a link to the GFB50/50 valve I currently have a 007 and am looking more noise I find the 007 nothing compaired to the Bailey one my bro has in his RS Focus.

Witalik

ROTTERDAM FEYENOORD
Dec 28, 2008
Netherlands
so with the 007 u would not get any more noise at all ???

i would like to have a more turbo noise :D with shifting and flooring

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
so with the 007 u would not get any more noise at all ???

i would like to have a more turbo noise :D with shifting and flooring

If you want more turbo noise then get a Forgt TIP and a open cone filter. It made a huge difference on my car.

Witalik

ROTTERDAM FEYENOORD
Dec 28, 2008
Netherlands
the 007 and the forge TIP is already heading this way :D

but i dont know if i realy want a cone filter. i am thinking of a replacement filter

because is it true that with an open air filter the car will me less economic for just little amount of power extra ?

just for the sound

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
You might see an extra 1-3bhp if your lucky but it wont cause your mpg to drop mate.

I had the Forge TIP and DV fitted with a Green Cotton panel filter and it sounded ok, but once I went to a open cone filter the sound was magnified x10 :D

antsdd

sorry to sound dumb but i have just bought a leon 20 vt so new to turbos whats a vag car thanks ants

Cootey

i have a full miltek sports cat and exhaust, bailey DV30 and a K&N induction kit along with a stage 2 re-map. Its sounds awesome and i ve had no problem with DV, there all as good as each other so its all about personal choice

skcupra

ive just bought one of those forge split-r dump valves it sounds good with standard air filter and you get the whooosh sound as its 50/50.. i cant wait to get a cone filter now. can any recommend a good induction kit that isnt too pricey i aint got a lot of money at the mo as im trying to hold some money for a remap?
whats the best induction kit for money?
by the way i do recommend the forge split-r
cheers

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members