E Hybrid 0 to 60 (100kmh) in EV mode

Aquila

Sep 5, 2021
Guesses anyone :) ...... I haven't got a scooby what the 0 to 60 is... but it pulls away surprisingly quick :cool:

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
I don't think it's particularly quick to 60 in pure ev mode, maybe close to 10-12 seconds I think I read somewhere. I agree it feels fast but that's more like 0-40 then it struggles after that. Very quick around town car though and amazing off the line for real world driving

Reactions: Aquila and Torque69

Torque69

Sep 18, 2021
South Birmingham
I don't think it's particularly quick to 60 in pure ev mode, maybe close to 10-12 seconds I think I read somewhere. I agree it feels fast but that's more like 0-40 then it struggles after that. Very quick around town car though and amazing off the line for real world driving
Looking forward to driving mine when it eventually arrives!!
I'm expecting a better take off in EV only mode compared with the Outlander phev in EV mode, although that continues to surprise other road users when it almost silently leaves others choking in its non-existent 'fumes' as it disappears into the distance when at traffic light grand prix's!! :D ;)
Childish but utterly satisfying 😊

Aquila

Sep 5, 2021
Agreed I should of really used a better example than 0 to 60 ..... but it does feel quick away from junctions, lights etc. I was surprised how fast it felt coming from a hybrid only car previously.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.