Eternal Rage's 20VT Leon Cupra

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
jonjay said:
Look horrible tbh. Makes the leon look real cheap.
OOOKKKK then....Thanks for your input, but constructive critisism would have been appreciated more...:p

Badjas allowed to b!tch, she is my b!tch...

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Badja said:
I think it's absolute Gash Mr Rage. Mine is much nicer.:p

The exhausts are too small, it's too quiet, it's not yellow, there's no carbon fibre under the bonnet, your badgeless grille slats go in the "common" direction, your lowering springs arn't yellow and you have poo germs and a boot well. Oh and you've got really rubbish CD's in the changer.
agreed ...........and WORST OF ALL , ITS A LEON!! ;);) < to nick a phrase, its a 'beefa thang, you wouldnt understand...>:cartman: :cartman: :cartman:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Eternal Rage said:
OOOKKKK then....Thanks for your input, but constructive critisism would have been appreciated more...:p

Badjas allowed to b!tch, she is my b!tch...
Sorry mate, I am not trying to be rude but i prefer the Leons clean looks.

T. Spark

Whats not clean about his tho?!

Minus the first picture thats mucky!!!

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
jonjay said:
Sorry mate, I am not trying to be rude but i prefer the Leons clean looks.
Perhaps you are mistaking 'clean' with 'boring' .. but either way, you are welcome to your opinion and i appreciate you sharing it, thanks...

...and Sparky, you know i like my b!tch dirty :)

T. Spark

Eeeewwww!

Thats not a imagine I needed thanks :p

Dont worrie Ragie, we all like ya car :D

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
Well Karl (ArmadilloIbiza) has just ordered my new rims. They were his TSW Warriors shown in the piccie, of which they are going on my Mrs's car i think... mankie munkie ethos.

...Well I say 'my' new rims, i really mean 'his' new rims, but no doubt i will get first dibs on them when he gets bored of them in a few months ;)

18" Kei Racing Kruze
kruzeblack.jpg

Mmmmm, yummy...

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
Fitted my New Wheels in the last week, so thought i would get some piccies up.

Got a bargain set of Alloys off Ebay for £53.50. They are 18" MB Italia wheels with a Deep Dish. They had had some curb damage removed but hadnt been refurbed to perfect. They were sold as being buckled aswell, but i thought for £50 odd quid i would have a go and see if i could bear with it, plus the piccies showed no obvious egg shaped rimage.

On collection, all seemed above board, but when i got them home i saw that only 2 wheels had spigot rings... which would probably make it feel like they were buckled. £8 and 4 shiney new spigot rings later that problem is sorted. Now to make them look more.... "Stealthy"

Got quotes of £45 a corner to custom spray the spokes black and though stuff that, I'll have a go myself.

Stage 1: Sand down the spokes to give a surface the paint could stick to.
Stage 2: Mask off area i didnt want to spray
Stage 3: Prime
Stage 4: Basecoat. Chose Matt finish for a deen and not overly shiney finish
Stage 5: Lacquer. Lots of thin layers of lacquer for a nice deep shine.

Jobs a good un... now i just need rubber... and for £10 a tyre i got some part worn Michelin Pilot Sports in 225/40/18 profile, spot on!!!

Here are some piccies of the finished wheels. Hope you like. Still got the 20mm Spacers on the rear, WIDE is not the word for it. Reduced the Spacers on the front to 5mm so the wheels sat on the hub, just. Will prob be going for 15mm all-round.

Think Low, Think Wide, Think Grrrr, Think Stealth!!!

800x600-IMG_1489.jpg

800x600-IMG_1491.jpg

800x600-IMG_1484.jpg

Not half bad considering thats a complete set of 18" Alloy Wheels, with rubber, customised to my liking for £100 !!!!!!! Result!!

All comments and opinions welcomed and appreciated :D:D

Last edited:

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
I like it, exhausts look OK, I'd lose the spoiler, but thats my opinion...car does look dark and mysterious, and you gotta be happy with them rims!!

Mike

T. Spark

They do look the nuts dont they :D

Look very nice, I like the zorsts - Am I the only one?! And its a push chair, so its allowed that spoiler!

Badja

Sir SparkSter said:
Look very nice, I like the zorsts - Am I the only one?!
Nah mate, you're not the only one. Modding is a very personal thing. Some people love my leon, some people hate it. And ya know what... I don't give one. I love it!

Eternal Rage

Scooby & Cordy Powered
Mar 22, 2005
Manchester
Not Updated In Yonks.

Did the SPEEDBALL 2006 Rally over the Summer so i thought i would post up pictures of the Rally Livery:

Eye-Opening to the Extreme, enter the Anti-Stealth!!!!

CRW_8137-1.jpg

CRW_8088Medium.jpg

I will pre-empt the "Why did you do that" comments...

...We did the event for Charity, in particular Canver Research! The Vinylls were supplied for free by a friend who owns a Vinyll Company and i fit them ALL myself over the course of a weekend!! It took a hell of a lot of effort, and certainly get a lot of looks. Mostly fo rthe right reasons, but obviously some for the wrong reasons!!

Team Mankie Munkies also had a Carbon Copy - Yellow Leon with Black Vinyll's to finish the look off!!!

CRW_8123-1.jpg

An Awesome Pair Whatever Way You Look At It!!!!

Cheers for looking!!!

Last edited:

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
Fitted my New Wheels in the last week, so thought i would get some piccies up.
The old rims, in my opinion, looked alot better on your ride than this black rims. If you look at a car with black rims from a distance of 5M you would be thinking that the car is on stock rims. That is what I think....Other than that the car is looking good!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.