SSL21817.jpg

SSL21816.jpg

SSL21814.jpg

SSL21815.jpg

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
love reading through these - cracking job - always liked the arosa 16v and the racer - tag on a red one at work when they first came out was my lucky number and was so close to buying @ the time - wish i had now

keep looking at the grilles and wondering if honeycomb would look better? would be more MY03 leon than Cupra R then though - look smooth though

wonder if the centre fits off the others? saying that horizontal or badgeless could be good too

anyone mind if i photoshop some of those pics ?

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks good James very professional :D Need to put an image code on the above link so peeps can admire your handy work :D

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Did you spray that at the college James ? I didnt think they had the facilties - although I went there over 6 years ago lol !! Alot changes. Good colour match too.

mike89

Aug 21, 2007
i know ive asked this quite alot recently, but where abouts did you get that de-badged grille 16vology?! ive been hunting one down for a while! lol looks very nice btw

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Saw your car today parked in ASDA car park James, looks even better up close. Really smooth and nicely done :D

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
some nice bodywork there, im seriously thinking about doing an evening course up at the local college. i done a week at a local place for work expierience and loved it, they even offered me an apprientaship but i turned it down!!! why???? im a postman now so could do it in the afternoons! lol

sorry for life story

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise