Everyone's opinions needed please.

Nov 6, 2008
Kettering
51996550-d0f3-807e.jpg

I can confirm Mk5 seats are a straight swop (mine above), good luck trying to find them tho lol like rocking horse poop.

Sent from my X10i

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Lol well the third ones ended as I think the ran out, PVC ones make you sweaty so I went for the fk ones as my theme is black and red anyway lol. So I taken the plunge. Also the most favoured ones were the most impractical.

Chriswaite130

Byebye TDI, Hello VTEC y0
Jan 24, 2008
Northumberland
Ahh right - yeah I dont really fancy going round with harnesses all the time. My mate has buckets in his Civic Type R & although its tight they do support normal belts.

Also someone on briskoda has fitted a Cobra bucket in his mk4 Ibiza and that supports normal belts too :)

Not sure if this helps though lol

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Yea I asked the seller and he said he's not sure but it does depend on his the belts are fixed to the seats and I had a quick look and it looks as if they are bolted to the runner bracket on the seat.

Apr 13, 2011
hull
the first onces if any and changeing to the mk5 fr seats don't seem worth it to me they look nearly the same as the mk4 fr version seats I don't know if these would fit but in my old polo I fitted rover 820 half leather recaros in mine and they where lush quite easy to get ur hands on as well

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise