Everyone's opinions needed please.

FR_MATT

Jun 2, 2010
just saw these in a fabia on ED38:
IMG_8557.jpg

IMG_8564.jpg

Joshh

Jan 29, 2011
Tims seats are very nice, another top job by seat surgeons!

Have thought of getting them to do my fr seats, hmm

Chriswaite130

Byebye TDI, Hello VTEC y0
Jan 24, 2008
Northumberland
Sorry forgot to mention the seat situation lol. Well these are now mine and will be delivered tomorrow all the way from fife in Scotland:
aa80452e.jpg

Nice one! Put pics up when they're in - Im still looking for seats and still dont know what I want, swaying more towards proper buckets now though but those recaros... :drool:

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
Sorry forgot to mention the seat situation lol. Well these are now mine and will be delivered tomorrow all the way from fife in Scotland:
aa80452e.jpg

That looks like they are fitted in a Polo 6N. However i would say they look more like Audi TT seats to me :confused:

Very nice though ;)

hussain1.2

the middle one! also where did you get your splitter from? i got the same ibiza but an 03 one on steelies with no mods other than a k&n airfilter, im planning on ordering 40mm lowering springs in a couple of days and putting a splitter on it but i cant find any! thank

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
I got the splitter from the dealer it's a LCR splitter and involves cutting to fit. And if you type in 5x100 alloy wheels in eBay then that's the fitment you need. Have a look through my RR for cheap mods :)

Sam.

hussain1.2

yeah yeah i know i got some tsw blades all black 5x100 but they are 15/50/205 and look stupid so i took them off and thinking about something else...also how much did the splitter cost and whats RR? thanks

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
RR is readers ride (linked under this post)

And yea 15's are too small for the ibizas tractor arches! Don't bother with springs mate just get a set of Coilovers, springs don't really make much differance.

You ideally need 205/40/17 wheel and tyre fitment, my BBS split rims are 205/45/16 but I'm lowered quite a lot so no arch gap at all.

Sam.