Fault Code Help

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
So these 4 fault codes have popped up

17705 Pressure drop between turbo and throttle valve - throttle has been cleaned, forge DV, smoke tested

16487 Maf sensor signal too high- its a new oem one?

18010 Power supply terminal 30 voltage too low- ???

01314 Engine control module 013 check dtc memory - abs related i know from my vagcom, the vagcom also reads under component "ESP front mk60" if thats any help?

Now one or all of these i have no idea causes the car to stutter at high boost (feels throttle related) and then the esp light comes on with limp mode, but the light disappears on a restart, also worth saying my n75 is new aswell, i have got a lambada sensor, throttle gasket, camshaft sensor, sparks and coils all ready to go if needed

Any ideas would be a massive help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

sophieshuff

Jun 19, 2016
I'm sure the limp mode is caused by the fault code 17705, I think I've read somewhere about its caused by a dodgy stat but not 100%.
Have you searched on Google?

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
Yeah it doesn't point one specific problem, a few things like dirty TB which has been cleaned, vac leak which can only be my throttle gasket if it is that, my sili hoses are all quite new, dv is forge and quite new, the n75 the same. Hence why im on here, no definitive answer online, so i'm after the best advice to help sort it. Already spent enough money giving it to clueless VAG garage mechs who spend all day doing god knows what to give it me back twice with "the all clear" only for it to resurface again

sophieshuff

Jun 19, 2016
I know somebody else on this forum has had a problem with the code 16487, if you just search the forum for one code at a time I'm sure something will come up

sophieshuff

Jun 19, 2016
Or might be worth paying the extra & taking it to seat.

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
Exactly what i was just thinking about the abs code, looks like its that as the esp light always comes on after the stutter so has to be related in some way of another

sophieshuff

Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm yeah. I'd probably just take it seat & pay them to run the diagnostics test tell you what's wrong then you can go to whatever garage you want.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members