Fault code reader in Middlesex, near Ruislip?

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
Hi,

Ive got a fault on my LCR and was wondering if anyone nearby could help me out to read the code with their equipment so I can get it fixed ?

HA4 postcode, and willing to travel 20-30mins to you for your time.

Thanks!

jamiebennett81

I live 50 minutes from you in Surrey

If you wanted to drive into Staines, there is a big leisure complex there (cinema etc) I am happy to run VAG com on your car

jamiebennett81

Have you got a name for the leisure complex mate? Is it the Vue cinema there ? Just trying to get something I can wack into google maps and see the route lol.

Cheers!

Yep that's the one, cue cinema in Staines, no idea how long or how far that is from you

coops10

Sep 1, 2009
Middlesex
www.coops-photo.co.uk
Ive not noticed any difference in the way the car is running, but the enigne management light has lit up on the dash, just wondering why its there really!

Went to a garage this morning and they wanted £49.99 to just tell me the fault, let alone fix it!

When are you free to meet me there mate? Weekends, evenings etc ?

jamiebennett81

Ive not noticed any difference in the way the car is running, but the enigne management light has lit up on the dash, just wondering why its there really!

Went to a garage this morning and they wanted £49.99 to just tell me the fault, let alone fix it!

When are you free to meet me there mate? Weekends, evenings etc ?

Monday evening is ideal for me really

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.