Feedback - SEAT Leon Supercopa UK need your help!

Tim@Advent

Hi All!

Indeed I am keeping tabs on this thread - thanks for that Mark!

I know that the organisers are really keen to promote the series and the involvement of SEAT is great.

I am happy to organise an opportunity for SC users to have a chance to get up close and personal with the cars and see what goes on behind the scenes at a race meeting at one of the events as well. The WTCC supporting round at Brands can be a bit tricky for arrangements as clearly there is a lot more pressure on space and time but will see what we can do!

Having spoken to Andrew yesterday we are going to organise a show and shine and SC parking area at some of the events. We have agreed with one of the Advent sponsors that they will provide some prizes for the S&S and hopefully that will also help drum up some interest too. The race meetings we had considered for this were: Castle Combe where the Supercopa is the headline race and the circuit are usually very accommodating. Oulton Park, Snetterton and Brands were the other options as well. Indeed it may well be something that can happen at multiple events. We're going to chat some more over the next couple of days and once we've got some firm arrangements in place I'll post up and let you know.

Thanks for the suggestions and keep them coming!

Drive safely.

Tim

Tim@Advent

A little pearl of wisdom that I've just been fed through the gossip mill is that Ex BTCC racer Simon Blanckley is making a return to national racing in the Supercopa this season... You heard it here first! :p

Dan Welch's car was also carrying Supercopa liveries at the preseason test at Combe so possibly another SCC competitor to return...will have to see what pans out over the next couple of weeks!

Tim@Advent

Z- If those guys need blank side views, get them to contact me, no problem giving them to such a good cause. Hope the championship works out and goes from strength to strength

Hi Andy,

That would be fantastic - I mentioned this to racempower today and they were really really enthusiastic about the idea :)

I will drop you an email on your site.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.