finally I picked my leon up

volts

Sep 1, 2011
Now standard I believe

Looked into this and the SEAT Configuration seems to show the Bi-Xeon AFS kit (with washers and LED rear) on the SE Copa

Although the brochure doesn't yet reflect this. Makes the car an even better choice not that it needed it.

Smashing

Last edited:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Yeah, cos he could have just gone to a Seat dealer and only paid the once. But that would have been to expensive I guess.

If he's paid twice then being a 40% tax payer I must have paid at least once too so I want a go in it.

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Yeah, cos he could have just gone to a Seat dealer and only paid the once. But that would have been to expensive I guess.

If he's paid twice then being a 40% tax payer I must have paid at least once too so I want a go in it.

:lol: Brilliant!
When can I come round for my go aswell?

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009

exactly what i was thinking :)

I'm not saying the OP is abusing the system its just the way he always calls it his (i mean his mums) car

and then saying he is paying twice is bollocks

TomH01

Dec 30, 2011
Maybe he could have worded it differently, but the car is supposed to be for the sole use of the person who is in receipt of the D.L.A benefit even if they can't drive, then they can name a driver who must use the car for the recipients benefit, the car is only leased and remains the property of Motability Operations for the 3 year period after which it goes back, being a tax payer has nothing to do with it as Motability Operations is a charity based organisation and as we know the UK government don't fund charities.

Alzak

Aug 10, 2010

Great answer :lol:

Basically another scum who abuse system ...

Last edited:

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
Maybe he could have worded it differently, but the car is supposed to be for the sole use of the person who is in receipt of the D.L.A benefit even if they can't drive, then they can name a driver who must use the car for the recipients benefit, the car is only leased and remains the property of Motability Operations for the 3 year period after which it goes back, being a tax payer has nothing to do with it as Motability Operations is a charity based organisation and as we know the UK government don't fund charities.

Think you will find as Motability use the Mobility part of DLA it becomes government funded

TomH01

Dec 30, 2011
Think you will find as Motability use the Mobility part of DLA it becomes government funded

Yes good point, but the benefit is paid to help that person in getting around, they can choose to keep the money or use it towards a car, it's a good scheme but it's open to abuse like anything else unfortunately.

Apr 15, 2009
Wolverhampton
There I a man and a women around my area they have just had a FR on disability, they run one of them chavy car meets and there FR is branded with MIDS CRUISING down the sides. There is clearly nothing wrong with them, the only thing visible is that his mrs is too fat and he's just a lazy ****er. It don't stop em driving around the area of a wk end and sitting on car parks at night. ****ing tramps.

volts

Sep 1, 2011
There I a man and a women around my area they have just had a FR on disability, they run one of them chavy car meets and there FR is branded with MIDS CRUISING down the sides. There is clearly nothing wrong with them, the only thing visible is that his mrs is too fat and he's just a lazy ****er. It don't stop em driving around the area of a wk end and sitting on car parks at night. ****ing tramps.

Piss Take

Jan 31, 2011
ipswich/banbury
I need one as I have just been made medically discharged out of the army for my injury and im struggling to find a job again because of my injury so the motability is gona be really handy for me to still get round as I just have to stick full in it.

As an extra point the misses has got her own car that she insures etc and drives and she will only drive the motability car if I wana get somewhere and can manage it one day etc. How much tax does the op pay lol?

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009

Report them to motability, they are actually very strict with it but they need to be made aware

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
I need one as I have just been made medically discharged out of the army for my injury and im struggling to find a job again because of my injury so the motability is gona be really handy for me to still get round as I just have to stick full in it.

As an extra point the misses has got her own car that she insures etc and drives and she will only drive the motability car if I wana get somewhere and can manage it one day etc. How much tax does the op pay lol?

Got plenty of respect for people who really need it and yes its a great scheme but i have seen first hand some of the people who have a Motability car and it is a piss take

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
I don't think you need to look beyond the title of this thread (and the others he's posted..) to see how the op views the main use for his mum's motobility car..

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees

And theres people like my girlfriends parents. Her dad had a stroke in 2007, lost the use of half of his body. Lost his job as a policeman, got told they could find no job for him, he hasn't been able to get one since other than volunteering. Her mum works full time, or part time, as of september as a teaching assistant for special needs, £6k a year.
They get NO help towards a car what so ever. Yet each car they have has to have £3000 worth of adaptions, has to be automatic, then adapted to have a left foot accellerator and also a thing on the steering wheel with indicator buttons etc so he can drive normally.

Makes me sick.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.