finally I picked my leon up

window60

Feb 19, 2008
Worcester
Surprised this didn't get interesting a lot earlier. I have a very good friend who has MS and uses this scheme to get a car, its a great scheme but its diabolical to see and hear of cases like the one in this thread.

To me this sums it up

SAM_0227.jpg

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Not so start anything else, but, one of his previous topics talked about engines in the leon. One guy said, how many miles do you do? You might be okay with 1.2tsi. To which he replied tha he's a uni graduate and his job requires motorway miles so he needs a diesel. Again, further evidence he is the primary user of the vehicle, and for his own needs.

EDIT: here the link - http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=341499

Last edited:

EndlessNameless

Keep it Maximum
Jun 26, 2012
I guess it depends on how much his mum needs the car. Though if it would sit on the drive for 6 days out of 7, I'd question whether a motability car is the right option.

I wouldn't be too judgemental. Yet.

TomH01

Dec 30, 2011
I guess it depends on how much his mum needs the car. Though if it would sit on the drive for 6 days out of 7, I'd question whether a motability car is the right option.

I wouldn't be too judgemental. Yet.

That's a good point, we shouldn't judge people without knowing the true facts, it's just the way that he's worded some of his posts, that's rubbed people up the wrong way.

Alzak

Aug 10, 2010
You do not need to judge much just see the title what OP thinks about this car ...

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
Have to admit i was biting my tongue in the other posts.

I think most of us were dukebox, judging by how bad the op's now being slaughtered...but no replies for a while now...strange too that he's now removed any photos that might show the reg number...just saying..:whistle:

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
That is interesting but do you think he realises once its on the net its already out ?

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
My mates dad was lying to get a car on mobility. Faking back problem that cleared up a long time ago. Someone grassed him up and he got bollocked. Now has a £200 corsa........JUSTICE :)

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
You don't need the reg to make a complaint about the misuse of the car. We know the make and model as well as the day it was delivered.

Personally I was OK with the OP all the time I thought it was a girl. (I misread the user name) For some reason now that I know the OP is a bloke (lok at the reflections in the pics) I feel like I want to phone up the mobility people and complain.

I guess some more pics will be deleted now eh?

Last edited:

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
Not forgetting his name on the Bluetooth screen and DOB on his profile

why would it make any difference if it was a girl ?

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Not forgetting his name on the Bluetooth screen and DOB on his profile

why would it make any difference if it was a girl ?

I dunno, I gues girls look after their mums more than guys and maybe still live at home with them etc. I know it's a bit sexist but that's just the way I think. :shrug:

Anyway Mork is brilliant at getting info on people, he'll be along in a bit with a full list....................................................................

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Registration- DL12 CGG

Personally I think the guy has definatly learnt his lesson this time and he should be left to his own devices after all this embarrassment. What he has done is not very clever and posting it all on a public forum is stupidity, but complaining to the mobility company will probably get no where anyway. :/

EDIT: JARRE you little bugger beating me to it haha

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members