finally I picked my leon up

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
I also remember him posting about looking after his nan as well?

That must be why he was going for a 3 door Astra right? 3 people, 3 doors ;)

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Proper use of the scheme is a good thing.

People taking the michael and paying the claimant is not.

PhilYerBoots

Jan 1, 2008
ok guys thanks for all the digging and to let you know YES I HAVE LEARNED A LESSON AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION MY MUM IS DISABLED AND I I'M THE SOLE CARER FOR HER AND NO ONE HELPS ME.

MY MUM IS FULLY REGISTERED DISABLED THANK YOU AND YES I'M NOT GOING INTO THE FACTS.

I WILL BE ASKING FOR THIS TOPIC TO BE REMOVED AND I WILL BE LEAVING THE FORUM, AS SOON AS A MOD CAN DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

THERE IS NO BENEFIT FRAUD THANK YOU GUYS I HAVE LEARNED A LESSON AND YOU DONT CARE BUT I SUFFER FROM MY NEVERS AS IT IS AND ALL THIS HAS MAD ME VERY ILL. MY MUM HAS SEEN ALL THESES COMMEMENTS AND NOW SHE IS WORRIED THAT HER CAR WILL BE TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE DONT OR CANT UNDERSTAND THAT THE CAR IS FOR HER SOLE USE. I USE THE CAR EVERYDAY FOR HER NEEDS ONLY AND ONLY FOR HER

Really..? :confused:
You clearly haven't 'learned your lesson' as you rubbed people up the wrong way on the vauxhall forum with the same '..can't wait for delivery of MY free motobility car..' bollox, which you appear to enjoy bragging about every 3 yrs.

CupraBabe14

Oct 19, 2011
Brighton
what a nice long read....

another scrounger something for nothing and mis using it.....

unlike alot of us we have to work hard to get the good things in life and alright for others getting hand outs of brand new cars and using it for OWN personal use to get to uni.....Nice one....Go earn your car like the rest of us....

and as for nerves.....??? think you brought this all on yourself!!! so no sympathy from me in any of this, and tbh hope you do get reported too many of you around claimin something for nothing whilst the others slave away and work hard!!!

window60

Feb 19, 2008
Worcester
Cant wait to have a 5 door car now, my mum is getting very ill now and my nan is not getting any younger and to see her get in and out of my current 3 door astra sport hatch is breking my heart and driving me mad as she has to get in behind me all the time when my mum is in the front passengers seat

I think the above confirms what his true intentions of motability are. If you knew you was needing to transport you mum and nan why go for a 3 door sports hatch on motability.

EndlessNameless

Keep it Maximum
Jun 26, 2012
If he's the only driver, it's easy to fall into the trap of calling it "my car", even if technically it isn't ( for example, the computer I use for work is "my computer", but actually it's my employers). I wouldn't read too much into that particular phrasing.

old 'uns

Modern Life is Rubbish...
Mar 20, 2003
walsall
Visit site
I think the above confirms what his true intentions of motability are. If you knew you was needing to transport you mum and nan why go for a 3 door sports hatch on motability.

makes no odds what car 'he's' had, so you think it should be a 5 door based on your assumptions?
i could have had an Ibiza 5 dr, SC etc but chose to pay a bigger Advance Payment to get a Leon FR 170 DSG just because it's easier to travel to France & back with a more relaxed, bigger car, plus have a little 'fun' every now and again

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
If he's the only driver, it's easy to fall into the trap of calling it "my car", even if technically it isn't ( for example, the computer I use for work is "my computer", but actually it's my employers). I wouldn't read too much into that particular phrasing.

I agree that can happen but its everything else that is winding people up, the fact he admits to "paying his mum back" and using it for 15-20000 as he has to travel to work and university

I was biting my tongue for ages when he first posted but lost it when he started saying he was getting taxed on it twice [:@]

richibiza

Jul 1, 2005

i really didnt want to post any more but guys you wont care but over the past two days I have lost sleep I agree with EndlessNameless I got over excited with calling it "my car" with the astra and the leon.

Guys my nervs are not that good at the moment and I know I have ****ed up but I do not use the car for my own use. I use it for my mum and nan's needs at all times this is also true that I have taken a year out after finnishing uni and before I get a graduate job to spend time with the pair of them and also because my mental health is not good as it is at the moment.

I cannot stress enough that there is no misuse of the car, also can I please remind people that I have told my mum about the huge **** up I have made on this forum and last night we had a massive argument because she is now scared that the car which gives her independance will be taken away from her and she loves this car in fact i really didnt have a say (ok maybe 20%) of the decision but, due to some of the comments my mum is now very very worried and ill infact I'm contimplanting calling an ambulance because she has got pains in her arms and chest.

Also other comments about a job and wanting a desilse they were mad before I knew all the rules had been changed (BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'M MISUSING THE CAR)

Please guys I just want this thread to be locked or stopped

I'm not going into all details about my mums health as there is toooo many to list but this car is her lifelife and I'm asking certain SCN members to actually think before they post anymore comments about misuse of the car please

I have learned my lesson I feel ****ing totally embarrassed and I want to go and put my head in the oven because that is how you have all mad me feel.

I cannot stress enough that there is no misuse of the car and YES I did get carried away and as I said at the start of this post I agree with EndlessNameless about its easy to get excited about calling it "my car" and I think alot of you have taken it to heart and not actully read all of the facts before making remarks about MISUSE OF THE CAR when there is not.

I cannot tell you how ill this has mad my mum and nan. And also for your information my nerves are that bad now that my doctor wants me to take another months worth of anti-depressants.

Guys I dont want to leave the forum or dont want to be scared about making posts, but I am as I'm worried when I ask a question all this is going to blow up again. I'm my mums only child. and because my nan lives with my mum and myself I'm the only sole carer for the pair of them, how the hell do you think that makes me fell looking after both my mum and nan who are ill and who are not getting any better. Again for my mum this car is a life line for her and she uses the car everyday.

So there you go sorry if its a little bit mugged up but this is due to my dyslexia and I'm useless when I'm stressed. So please I have tried to explain as much as I can but I know some people will take another punch at me

LeonCR

Oct 22, 2009
i really didnt want to post any more but guys you wont care but over the past two days I have lost sleep I agree with EndlessNameless I got over excited with calling it "my car" with the astra and the leon.

Guys my nervs are not that good at the moment and I know I have ****ed up but I do not use the car for my own use. I use it for my mum and nan's needs at all times this is also true that I have taken a year out after finnishing uni and before I get a graduate job to spend time with the pair of them and also because my mental health is not good as it is at the moment.

I cannot stress enough that there is no misuse of the car, also can I please remind people that I have told my mum about the huge **** up I have made on this forum and last night we had a massive argument because she is now scared that the car which gives her independance will be taken away from her and she loves this car in fact i really didnt have a say (ok maybe 20%) of the decision but, due to some of the comments my mum is now very very worried and ill infact I'm contimplanting calling an ambulance because she has got pains in her arms and chest.

Also other comments about a job and wanting a desilse they were mad before I knew all the rules had been changed (BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN I'M MISUSING THE CAR)

Please guys I just want this thread to be locked or stopped

I'm not going into all details about my mums health as there is toooo many to list but this car is her lifelife and I'm asking certain SCN members to actually think before they post anymore comments about misuse of the car please

I have learned my lesson I feel ****ing totally embarrassed and I want to go and put my head in the oven because that is how you have all mad me feel.

I cannot stress enough that there is no misuse of the car and YES I did get carried away and as I said at the start of this post I agree with EndlessNameless about its easy to get excited about calling it "my car" and I think alot of you have taken it to heart and not actully read all of the facts before making remarks about MISUSE OF THE CAR when there is not.

I cannot tell you how ill this has mad my mum and nan. And also for your information my nerves are that bad now that my doctor wants me to take another months worth of anti-depressants.

Guys I dont want to leave the forum or dont want to be scared about making posts, but I am as I'm worried when I ask a question all this is going to blow up again. I'm my mums only child. and because my nan lives with my mum and myself I'm the only sole carer for the pair of them, how the hell do you think that makes me fell looking after both my mum and nan who are ill and who are not getting any better. Again for my mum this car is a life line for her and she uses the car everyday.

So there you go sorry if its a little bit mugged up but this is due to my dyslexia and I'm useless when I'm stressed. So please I have tried to explain as much as I can but I know some people will take another punch at me

As has been mentioned before if you are doing nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about

Alzak

Aug 10, 2010
makes no odds what car 'he's' had, so you think it should be a 5 door based on your assumptions?
i could have had an Ibiza 5 dr, SC etc but chose to pay a bigger Advance Payment to get a Leon FR 170 DSG just because it's easier to travel to France & back with a more relaxed, bigger car, plus have a little 'fun' every now and again

This is just a joke how come You can get sports hatch on motability in my opinion it should be cheapest to run car with all necessary safety equipment like ESP, ABS, AIR BAGS

This all is just a joke

Last edited:

window60

Feb 19, 2008
Worcester

I think from reading through his other posts these are not assumptions. We may or may not be getting the full story, but from his other threads on this forum and the vauxhall forum he appears more concerned about getting a good looking car. If i was in a situation where I was the primary port of transport for my disabled mother and elderly nan, there needs would come above the looks and performance of the vehicle.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.