fitted the rear wheel spacers!

photek

I have had my 20mm rear spacers on for about 40k miles now (supplied by Badger 5). Had no problems at all with them even with a 50mm ish drop no rubbage.

Good idea to use grease between wheel / spacer / hub though as then will become pretty well stuck together otherwise.

All in all a very good mod. ;)

Mark.

16v-cuprasport

Apr 27, 2005
Devon
Rite then ppl,i have fitted a set of Spacers to cuprasport 16v,they are Eibach ones from Badger Bill.
First off,quailty service from Bill,knew what i wanted,but he pre-warned me that there might be a delay,but they arrived saturday morning,via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Fitted them yesterday,fitted on straight away,no arseing around,lots of copperslip..and they were on.....and the DO make a difference......turn-in is a little less positive.......but the twitchieness has gone,genral roadholding is alot better.
The best 88.60 ive spent for a long time,now a few ppl will say...'Bloodyhell how much????'.....but trust me the quailty off these spacers is excellent
A top mod for any ibiza

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
daz are they anygood? or u not bother fitting em to standard wheels?
not sure id bother if ur removing them again for the leggs lol

mam got mine from the posty yesterday

tbc

May 9, 2005
Did you tell insurance about spacers?

Assuming you did, did it add any extra cost?

May 25, 2004
Newport, South Wales
Peformance alloy wheels and Tyres they are coming from. Lost in the post it seems, got another set in the post again today, hopefully have them in the ne4xt two days. They are just sat in the garage at the mo!

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
fitted my milltek and rear spacers today
mine fitfine daz and looks mint...havent felt a massie improvment tho although hardly harmmered aroud corners too notice much

will catch u on msn next time daz