fog light cold air feed

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
i like it a lot makes me chuckle every time i read it lol if you can get lemmiwinks from sumwhere or find sumone who has it revo stg 2 is well worth a shout

cuprachrissy

i like it a lot makes me chuckle every time i read it lol if you can get lemmiwinks from sumwhere or find sumone who has it revo stg 2 is well worth a shout
you reckon i can just put a request in the vagcom section?

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
that was a while ago b4 anyone used it there are people on here using it u mite get shouted at but start a new thread sayin ur gettin revo stg 2 and want to get the most out of it using lemmiwinks could any1 giv ane info on it and or could set urs up using it

Last edited:

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
sorry for the off topic: what cold side stuff mate? is it the dv relocation? what kit did you use if so? :D

Yea the cold side relocation...
they dont do a kit for it just got the parts from forge and stuff...
I just got the same setup as myki did. just waiting for it to all arive then will be going on.
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=211260&highlight=relocation

i have revo stage 2 and i no cc is beter but wen you get ur revo set up right using lemmiwinks it flys trust me mines bin dun bout 2 weeks n i love it there cant be much init aneway. i just beat a 270 bhp focus rs bout 20 mins ago revo stg 2 cant be that bad lol

was that the new or old focus..??
I do like the power dilivery of the stage 1 revo from about 3k just all kicks in im not to bothered about it running out by about 5.5k because i dont really like taking it to the redline anyway allways get worried its going to let go on me or somthing ..lol..

I tend to agree with cuprachrissy though about the revo compared to cc your paying for the map and to have it set up to your mods etc so why should you need to "improve" upon what the tuner has done doesnt seem like they are doing the job properly kind of like having some tyres fitted then having to balance them by yourself...lol...

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
the new focus rs isnt even out yet lol it was the old 1s the blue 1s and also revo stg 2 is £50 quid if you have stg 1 so its much more cost effective

Last edited:

M87NER

MATNER
Mar 11, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent
back on topic.... my cold air feed is very similar but instead of going to the fog light it goes where the exsisting smic ducting was, does the trick,

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.