Front driver's side spring gone on my Cupra.

DeusEx

Just dropped my Leon Cupra off at the garage to have a new front right suspension spring fitted.

It made the oddest noise pulling off the drive yesterday with full left hand lock - a loud "doingggg" sound. :confused:

Then driving home it just didn't fell right, the steering wheel shook when breaking hard at speed and I thought I could hear a muffled rattle from the front when I ran over a set of cats eyes.

Anyway, I thought something serious must be going on and I started to take my time and called into the stealers on my way home where they gave me the bad news – a broken spring.

Not all bad news though – it’s covered under my 3rd party warranty (hence me letting the stealers do the work) + they have given me a fantastic little Ibiza 1.4 diesel sport to play with (which I’m well impressed with – lovely car to drive and it does over 60 mpg!!). :D

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Bugger! Glad it's getting sorted though, quite quickly too by the sounds of it. Don't suppose you could have blagged a set of Eibachs out of them... ;)

DeusEx

Just back from the stealers - would love to have blagged an upgrade but don't think the warranty people would have been very cooperative.

I can't believe they had a courtesy car for me! The few times I've asked they said there was a couple of weeks wait. As it turned out I could have gotten away without one today - typical.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.