Front Wishbone To Front Cross Member Bushes!!!

baz192

Feb 17, 2007
Any1 Dun Them?? They R A **** To Get New 1's Back In. Motor's Liying In Work On Ramp On Jack With Wishbone And Part Of Cross Member Off As Wrecked 1 Of The Bushes Puttin It In

baz192

Feb 17, 2007
Am Regretting Starting Job Lol, Tried Bearing Kit To Put New Bush In And Invented A Tool To Try Pull It In And Outer Casing Just Crushed, So Hence Y Lying On A Ramp In Ma Work Till Get Hold Of Another Bush, Place Got It From Only Had 1 Bush Instock Till Next Week

baz192

Feb 17, 2007
Hammer Killed It M8 Lol That Helped To Contribute Ave Dun Them On Other Cars Like Polo's Bora's They Seem To Go In Easier Than These ****'s Tool Off Ebay Is No Good Wen Posty Is On Strike And Need Car A.s.a.p

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
get some texaco greese pack it all around the bush ad use an over sized washer and large nut and bolt and gun it up it will GO IN THEN TRUST ;)

are you uprating them to cupra bushes??

baz192

Feb 17, 2007
nah m8 whacked bump in road at 90mph and it ripped the bush in half was hanging off and car was driving like **** and checked it and had to b replaced just standard 1's m8 no need for poly 1's

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
the cupra uprated bushes are about the same price and apparantly make a massive diffrence!

dont forget to do tracking on your suspension/wheels ;)

baz192

Feb 17, 2007
nah m8 bored in work and got the gear there so do it to **** aboot, and a lot of shitty roads about

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
ive got all the eqipment at work 2 but the tracking is a mile out (castor/camber) as ive got my cupra HEAVILY SLAMMED ON COILOVERS! be lucky to get it on the ramp with wooden blocks ect! :D

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i know exactly Hense the reason why it is pointles me geomatry checking my car only reason why i do get the laser equipment out is if the toe is out ;)

AND BTW THERE IS VERY MINIMAL BUT A TINY BIT OF ADJUSTMENT ON THE SUBFRAME BOLTS :p this can help castor camber readings

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise