Full link activation

Jul 31, 2020
Hi all have had it done works great!

Random question tho, does anyone else's screen (with or without full link) randomly not respond? I think it's weather related and finger prints? Just wanted to check as it done this again this morning!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

williamxb

Mar 11, 2019
Oxfordshire
Random question tho, does anyone else's screen (with or without full link) randomly not respond? I think it's weather related and finger prints? Just wanted to check as it done this again this morning!

Never had an issue with my screen not responding, iirc some had some issues in more extreme cold/hot weather though which may have something to do with it?

Nov 2, 2020

It's weather, I suppose. I replaced my old navigator (I got these Garmin satnav) because it was totally wet :(

NotificatorZeth

Aug 10, 2018
Estonia

I have never had the issue that you describe. It does not get too hot here, but never had issues with extreme cold.

gamerdood123

Oct 1, 2020
United Kingdom
I have never had the issue that you describe. It does not get too hot here, but never had issues with extreme cold.

Rmills55 here, couldn't remember account email ?

I think what causes it is hands getting hot/sweaty, leaving finger prints, so when it gets cold and you touch it, it thinks its being touched in multi places!

I've actually returned the car after numerous other problems and bought another, this one works perfectly but you can see there's not a single mark/print on the screen yet

Reactions: NotificatorZeth
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise