Gino's 'Rosie the arosa'

GinoC

Now that me and a mate have mine finally got the chance to take some pics of my car, now ive got the chance to upload them onto here. I may have mensioned in an earlier post that the car has been resprayed as before it was in a bad state when i first bought it.
Well...here she is... let me know what yous think :)

arosa1.jpg

arosa10.jpg

arosa2.jpg

arosa4.jpg

arosa5.jpg

arosa9.jpg

CrossyR

Hi, Im Ron Burgundy
Sep 13, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Recognise this from a couple year back at a massive cruise down Teeside. Was when that dude got arrested for changing the letters around to say "f*ck off" on the board :)

GinoC

Recognise this from a couple year back at a massive cruise down Teeside. Was when that dude got arrested for changing the letters around to say "f*ck off" on the board :)

Yess you probably have, it used to be my mates 2 years ago which is when you must have seen it then somebody in scarborough bought it and it was there for 2 years and now its back down this neck of the woods :)

GinoC

nice car you got there mate. you done any engine mods and what is that colour called?

Cheers pal, the only thing that has been done under the bonnet is that it has an air induction kit. Not quite sure on the colour tbh. All i can say it is like a very light lime green colour similar to mint choc chip ice cream haha! But in the dark it looks white. weird but i like :funk:

stevegolf1990

that looks pretty hardcore, i think its the wheels, I LIKE!! lol :)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks good Gino :D glad to finally see some pictures of your little minty Arosa after her respray. You might want to remove the FR badge on the rear though chick ;) I wasnt too keen on wind deflectors but, after seeing them on your Arosa I think they look quite smart. What plans have you got for Minty then ?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.