Going for a Milltek Exahust tomorow?

PH1L NI

Agnew SEAT
Jan 6, 2009
Northern Ireland
www.modmedia.co.uk
I have a 2007 1.9 TDI Sport 100BHP... is there an exhaust that will suit mine? Can't find it on the website.

Also a catback exhaust will it offer much more power? Or would I be better off going the full hog and going the turbo back route?

I'm trying to get all my mods done before doing a remap.. So after my exhaust is there any nice breathing mods I can get for my engine? At the moment the car is standard apart from a Green Cotton Air Filter.

Deleted member 13581

I would look at getting the Cupra intake aswell. instead of your 6mm intake its 10cm. Cut the flap off the inside aswell. ;)

The exhaust takes the same route, so its just a matter of getting it fitted on. Has the car been nooked in to get done? Or you just going for a pricing up?

The more of the milltek system you put on, the better your results.

Deleted member 13581

Get the bore sizes of the Milltek tomorrow when your in getting a price and then go down and see what your local powerflow guys can do a similar system for. Means your not stuck with the twin or oval exit aswell.

Theres Blueflame exhausts, but they seem to be more for the mk3 Cupra and LCR guys.

majesty78

Oct 6, 2008
Austria
Milltek has 2.5" from flex piece of dowmpipe on to back box. The first bend from turbo is 2", then goes up to 2.25"mm before it enters the flex piece.

DSC00005.JPG

The whole exhaust wont give you any power gains on a TDI, because the power comes from injected quantity and boost which isnt affected by an exhaust.

The only benefit you will have is a slightly better response of turbo, lower EGT, and a better pressure ratio over turbine, but thats not in the ballpark of +10hp, its less than that.

Also, if you have a 100hp PD TDI with EDC17 and DPF, the Downpipe wont fit.

Regards, Alex

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.