Hampshire
www.facebook.com

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Coilpack gone

Had a coilpack go on me today. Got to school OK, but a slight splutter on the way. When it came to home time, the car was misfiring straight away on start-up. :(
40mins and a friendly AA-man later... back on the road! :D
First one to go on me in 46k miles.

Mar 20, 2009
Largs Scotland
Bad times Mike i also ripped mine off on an unusually high speed bump i thought i could have cleared :hide: dont think im gonna bother with another though what about you?

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
Bad times Mike i also ripped mine off on an unusually high speed bump i thought i could have cleared :hide: dont think im gonna bother with another though what about you?

Probably not. Might look a bit odd at first though!

when i had my ibiza it was handy having the splitter as then you caught that before the bumper!! what you rather damage a £20 splitter of you £300 bumper lol

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Fingers crosse for you, Mikle :)

I've managed to find a job already but its only a 3 month temp (better that signing on though)...

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Fingers crosse for you, Mikle :)

I've managed to find a job already but its only a 3 month temp (better that signing on though)...

Cheers Damo. Fair play with the job and as you say, its better than signing on! :)
The temp contract might lead on to something more permamnent anyway, you never know.

This new job opportuity (if I get it) has had me thinking loads about the car and what mods I can buy for it with my much reduced fuel bill!!!!!

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
2 bits of news today:

1. By replacing the coilpack that went, I think the flat-spot has gone when under boost! Not sure if this is possible but it seems to have gone. Did some 3rd gear pulls on the way home today. :shrug:

2. After applying for that job, found out today that I didn't even get an interview for it! :censored: This means that the car is still for sale....

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.