got custom code phase 1 today

cupraNCS

Apr 9, 2007
Port Glasgow
:-o:-o what a difference it makes, feels like a totally different car now:D

Feels normal upto 2800rpm then all hell brakes loose:lol: , wheelspins like mad in 1st and 2nd due to the roads being soaking but pulls really well through alll the gears.

only minor hicup was one of the coils going but got a replacement straight away:D

Gogsie78

Apr 9, 2007
Scottish Borders
Yeah it good fun :) i had my CC map a few weeks ago and i blew a coil straight away. Different car though, my mates cant believe the difference.

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
lol how many people blow coil packs on the first day, i got revo 1 and it went 5 mins after i left the garage luckely they had a spare that they lent me till i got a new one

mintyWRX

Apr 15, 2006
£25 or so a shot. I just got me a new set of 4 after 2 went (stock motor, 52K miles)

Cuprajoe

May 15, 2007

Feels normal upto 2800rpm then all hell brakes loose:lol: , wheelspins like mad in 1st and 2nd due to the roads being soaking but pulls really well through alll the gears.

only minor hicup was one of the coils going but got a replacement straight away:D

Take it your happy then lol. could be worse tho 2 days sfter i had mine mapped i flooded my ecu:cry: i managed to get another and jbs being the top company that they are mapped it for me again for free

Danny lad who is doing the remap for you? As above i would highly reccomend jbs, its not that far from manchester ( i live in leeds) oh and its a longer drive home with your 200 ponys lol.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland

The exact same thing happened with mine mate lol

You get it done at Gracies yea???

Mine was the first cupra they had done

cupraNCS

Apr 9, 2007
Port Glasgow
yep got it done at gracies m8:) just cany wait 2 see what the bhp ant torque figures are:D:D

how are u finding the car petrol wise,using alot more or same?

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Take it your happy then lol. could be worse tho 2 days sfter i had mine mapped i flooded my ecu:cry: i managed to get another and jbs being the top company that they are mapped it for me again for free

Danny lad who is doing the remap for you? As above i would highly reccomend jbs, its not that far from manchester ( i live in leeds) oh and its a longer drive home with your 200 ponys lol.

Got a Mobile tuner coming to my driveway and doing it through C-C:D

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
yep got it done at gracies m8:) just cany wait 2 see what the bhp ant torque figures are:D:D

how are u finding the car petrol wise,using alot more or same?

I'm finding it the same now. Once it was first done I went through petrol like it was goin out of fashion lol, honeymoon period and all that

Went through 3 coil packs since tho, only got one original left

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.