got new fmic kit (pics now added)

daves ibiza

hi guys i have new front mount now. before i had uni one and now i got a-m motorsports kit with all hard pipe work loving the look .and a great bit of kit havnt blown a pipe yet lol as them uni ones i used to blow pipes off at 140 ect not good as id be in a latby all the time. im very happy with this kit car feels so much better. ive taken some pics for your comments just trying to get them to laptop lol. is it true they dont make these kits no more .i had to get it as i didnt think uni would hold hybrid power. many thnks :p

tarzan

cupra owner from norway
Mar 15, 2008
drammen norway
it is someone on here that have the uni-cooler with hybrid power.have uni on mine.one time have the boost pipe popped of never again.hmmm and i have the jubi clips that came with the kit.just get it tight no problemos.mucle power:lol:
gone get i a bigger unicooler when i`m going hybrid power.

daves ibiza

there ok with the right clamps. but im well happy with this setup;)

tommy2008cupra

clips with the kit = bollox tbh replaced all of them as they kept breakin, ye daves is nice he got nice hard pipes lol

daves ibiza

u got it they get to tight and brake lol. renew with better ones:).

thanks for comment tommy well appreciated:p

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
hey dai you'll be well happy with the a-m cooler its the same one i have on mine never popped a pipe in 3 years apart from last week when i never tightened the jubilee clip up lol

daves ibiza

cool gaz i told i always wanted kit like yours didnt i lol now my time has come. when you cuming back out mate cruise and all that

daves ibiza

i think im going to get better silicone joiners for this kit as there not all that. just gotta get smaller washer bottle now for wing or sumin. then battery in boot with some help from my fellow cardiff friend :lol:..

tommy2008cupra

screw that send my old turbo off to get it hybrided dave then u might be able to pull past my beast lol

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
whenever they get off theyre arse and sort a decent cruise out lol, i have a smaller bottle off a polo i think its 2 litres but who needs a washer bottle only for mot's lol.

ill be fittin my battery in boot soon just need to sort other bits out first

dai how much are those braided fuel lines you have with the fittings?

daves ibiza

i can get you some if you like i think the clips are most expensive £9pound meter of braided fuel line and £4.50 each end . red or blue ends

we will do bat together then mate lol

go for it tom lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Where did you get your AM cooler from Dave? Second hand??

I ended up getting Pro Alloy to replicate one of these for me and made up my own aluminium pipework

daves ibiza

yes mate second hand as they dont make these anymore you got pics how yours is set up bud. might need your helps soon mate on me hybrid lol

daves ibiza

did you notice the difference rob. coz them other pipes are really restrictive

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
All in my build thread :) Pages 10-11 show the majority of the pipework setup which generally replicates the AM route. Give me a shout if you need any help

Mine's not being mapped til next week so I can't comment on performance yet

daves ibiza

mmmmmmmmmmm bet you carnt wait mate lol let me no what your reslults are
is bill mapping it for you pal

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 3, 2007
cardiff
i think im going to get better silicone joiners for this kit as there not all that. just gotta get smaller washer bottle now for wing or sumin. then battery in boot with some help from my fellow cardiff friend :lol:..

that would be me! also forgot to mention you will need a battery bracket. can get these on ebay i believe.

oh my delimiter come this morning. !! hahahahaha 165+ here i come! (for all you old gits, this will be on track :p)

whenever they get off theyre arse and sort a decent cruise out lol, i have a smaller bottle off a polo i think its 2 litres but who needs a washer bottle only for mot's lol.

ill be fittin my battery in boot soon just need to sort other bits out first

dai how much are those braided fuel lines you have with the fittings?

there is one on saturday the 2nd october. last time almost 1000 cars! u coming to this one?
did you still want those spacers?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise