Head unit change.

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys
I’ve got a 2014 leon fr currently with what I believe is mib1 with 5.8 inch screen, and sat nav that I can’t update...
Looking to change this to mib2 with CarPlay
I’ve already got dab and gps antenna
So if I’m right all’s I need is the new glove box unit
5QA035858
New screen either 6.5 or 8 inch and the newer usb connection not sure of part number
Then one of those guys here that knows how to work their magic and remove cp and some other hack?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 31, 2019
the guy who did the unit had it plugged into to a bigger screen i don`t want to risk updating the firmware. if your car is later and had mib2 from the factory then that should be ok.

20180904_090957.jpg

20180904_091254.jpg
[
Hey mate, can you share the details of the guy who has unlocked the mib2 unit in Poland? I’m looking to get this done myself

Sep 3, 2019
Hello,
New to the forum, long time reader. Sorry to bump this post, but I have a question.
I own a Seat Leon 2015 that came with MIB1, so recently I upgraded the unit to a MIB2 Technisat 5qa035846, HW H30 SW 0359. I removed CP via ODIS in a certified car service. Someone told me that I cannot enable Carplay on this unit because of the way CP was removed and that the unit will hit CP again if any changes to SW are done.
Can someone tell me if there is another way of enabling Carplay?

Thanks

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
Hello,
New to the forum, long time reader. Sorry to bump this post, but I have a question.
I own a Seat Leon 2015 that came with MIB1, so recently I upgraded the unit to a MIB2 Technisat 5qa035846, HW H30 SW 0359. I removed CP via ODIS in a certified car service. Someone told me that I cannot enable Carplay on this unit because of the way CP was removed and that the unit will hit CP again if any changes to SW are done.
Can someone tell me if there is another way of enabling Carplay?

Thanks

when cp was removed if the unit was not hacked nothing would work not even the radio

Jaco2k

AWD FTW
Mar 11, 2018
Tampere, Finland
www.youtube.com
There used to be a guy in Poland that could flash a modified firmware enabling all the features.
You need to ship the unit to him and he will do his magic.
...don't ask me about the contact because I have never used him :)
Just read and learned about him mostly on the Skoda Octavia forums, where many people retrofitted MIB2 units and used him.

Reactions: Aisu

jjsmith72

Dec 28, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have a 5F0035869A 5 inch seat easy connect system and looking to have a 6.5 inch screen with full link enabled so I can use android auto and Google maps from my phone. I know I need screen and module in glove box. Just wondering if was to by both on ebay what costs would be for it to be component protection removed and coded with full access to everything.

Thanks

baddyalyn

Dec 26, 2016
[QUOTE = "simaservis1108, post: 4916130, membro: 113833"]
Ciao ragazzi,

Se qualcuno ha bisogno, posso sbloccare le unità MIB2, adattare CP e il resto ...
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao. Sono interessato. puoi farlo da remoto? a quale prezzo?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.