Head-Up's Black Leon Cupra - Sick of White Wheels - Now with pics.

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Been on the forum a few weeks and got my car someotime last week, so thought id post up a few pics of my car. so far iv got a few thing in mind that i want to do to it, but at the mo funds are kinda stopping me:cry: bloody insurance.

i bought the car with a few mods on it. saves me a few pennies so im quite glad.

Mods on the car at the mo.

Engine
Custom-Code Remap Stage 1
Forge 007 recirculation valve
Carbonio Cold air intake
Full Milltek Turbo Back De-Cat System
Wayne Angle o2 Sensor

Handling
Ap Coilovers
Powerflex Dogbone Mount
Front Lower S3 Strut Brace
Falken Fk452's
15mm Front Spacers
20mm Rear Spacers

Interior
Full LED Interior Lighting
Carbon Vinyl Wrapped Stuff
LCR Gear Knob and Gaitor
Full Recaro Interior
R32 Steering wheel

Exterior
LCR Splitter
Pressed Personalised number plates
Debadged
Aero Wipers
De-Wipered Rear
LED Rear Brake Lights
A few Decals
Honda S2000 Arial
White SMD side lights
8000k HIDs
Yellow Fog Lights
Yellow Tinted Fogs
TRS Tow Strap

Anyways, i got a bit bored today and decided to tint the clear section in the rear lights. Not totally sure on them, but think they look ok for the time being.

P4065755.jpg

P4065758.jpg

and after some tinting spray

DSC00528.jpg

Last edited:

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
had the car a few weeks now and starting adding some subtle touches. I did have alot more planned for this time but my insurance went up to about 2.5k when i found out i couldnt transfer my NCB. being 20 does have its downsides :D :D

Got a set of pressed plates, and a personalised reg but cant stick it off for a lil while yet. Anyways the most recent things are a honda civic typre R arieal and SCN stickers.

Soon to come are a set of AP coilovers and the Cupra R splitter.

Also whats people opinions on the AP gear?

DSC00577j.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

Last edited:

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Finally saved up a bit and bought a a couple of mods, being a dogbonw mount and AP coilovers.

When my mate fitted the coilovers he didnt lower it too much as he was scared it would scrape, so today i got to th task of lovering it much more :D the only problem is now, it squeeks quite alot. anyone got any ideas what this could be, when fitting the new coilovers, new rubber top mounts were fitted along with new bearings.

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

swilky23

Jul 3, 2008
rochdale
Been on the forum a few weeks and got my car someotime last week, so thought id post up a few pics of my car. so far iv got a few thing in mind that i want to do to it, bu tat the mo funds are kinda stopping me:cry: bloody insurance.

i bought the car with a few mods on it. saves me a few pennies so im quite glad.

Mods on the car at the mo.

CC remapped to somewhere near 210 Bhp
Carbonio Cold Air Intake
Forge 007P Re-Circ Valve
Debadged

Anysways, i got a bit bored today and decided to tint the clear section in the rear lights. Not totally sure on them, but think they look ok for the time being.

P4065755.jpg

P4065758.jpg

P4065764.jpg

P4065765.jpg

P4065761.jpg

and after some tinting spray

DSC00528.jpg

I like them are they legal?:cop:

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
iv recently got rid of the black on the rear lights, wanted the car to be more original. personally im not 100% sure but i think i might tint the back lights again but leave just the clear bits.

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
Hello mate; cars looking good :) how do you rate the APs so far? I've heard the damping can feel a bit soft but not tried them personally.. Some feedback would be very useful :)

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
hi mate, thanks.

the damping could probably be better but there so much of an improvment over the standard item you just dont care, :D

personally i love um'. i could do with a few more tweeks like strut braces and decent tires to keep the front pinned, but just changing the coilovers is more than enought for me at the mo.

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Not much to update, just a few odd touches,

Smaller C2 arial only 65mm long
Shocker Decal
Bright Orange Badges
New Fog Grill
LED Interior Lights

i know its not to everyones tastes but i kind of like it at the mo, will probably change it agin sometime anyway :D

DSC00954.jpg

DSC00955.jpg

Next on the list at somepoint is a fookin good clean.