HELP & Advice Please Guys - My new rear ARB is hitting my BF Exhaust!!! (LCR)

Lee M

I had a set of FRONT and REAR anti roll bars (25mm KW's) fitted last week. I've got a blueflame exhaust system fitted to my car and now the back box catches the rear anti roll bar!!! :( It's worse with people in the car too.

Does anyone else have a blueflame system on their LCR and anti roll bars, if so what make do you have???

If not any suggestions for me?

Is it ok to replace just the rear bar? Or do I need to get the same manufactuer fitted to the front too?

I need to get it sorted soon cos it's starting to annoy me, Ive wrapped some stuff round it to stop any damage to the bar or box.

Help appreciated

Lee M

Last edited by a moderator:

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
I have a BF exhaust and the whiteline rear ARB with no problems, i have heard of rubbing issues from other ARB's though, do a search it has been covered a good few times.

Lee M

I have a BF exhaust and the whiteline rear ARB with no problems, i have heard of rubbing issues from other ARB's though, do a search it has been covered a good few times.

Cheers mate i'll take a look at them. :)

On another note completely..........how on earth have you got that much torque from your car!!!! I've only got 264bhp & 253lbft!! And i've got more mods than you.

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Cheers mate i'll take a look at them. :)

On another note completely..........how on earth have you got that much torque from your car!!!! I've only got 264bhp & 253lbft!! And i've got more mods than you.

its not so much the mods, they do help but i have a very aggressive remap, a bit to aggressive maybe, seeing a lot of CF's lately when logging.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.