Help me choose alloy colour

Oct 12, 2005
I have been ripping my hair out for weeks deciding what colour to do my alloys in for my cupra tdi. I dont really want all black. I have search and found this from a cuprajay thread (photoshop). I think they look really good:
ibizawheels.jpg

Its a possible choice. What do you people think?

Ta

Last edited:

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!

i remember this picture, got the idea from that black golf gti-r thing with the crazy interior from america and liked the look of it, so got someone to do it for me. wasnt the best one to of used as it was really sunny and the car looks a lot lighter than what it actually is, so it makes the wheels look a lot darker than the car.

i also had another one done of just the rim lip black and the rest of the wheel left the silver colour, didnt look to bad. will post it up when i get home from work....might even be on the thread you got the picture from.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
nope changed job, nice regular salary and now keeping it. Only mods i am doing is the GT Tuning 230 bhp package and its booked in for May 24th. Leaving the rest standard.

It would have hurt selling it, as 2 of my mates have just bought cooper S's as a result of having a go in mine. We have enough now for an italian job recreation in Maidstone high street.

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
We have enough now for an italian job recreation in Maidstone high street.

:banned:

With new Mini's (not the proper one ;) ) you would have to recreate the latest Italian Job with Mark Wahlberg in, and not the classic film!

Deffo not Cricket Ant!

:ban:

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Can I please???

I assume your going to play Mark Wahlbergs part...

The resembelance is uncanny! ;)

mark.jpg

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
the anthracite looks pretty good, i think if you got the wheels sprayed the same colour as the grey bits on the front bumper and it shud look good

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
not sure :D but im sure they will! i want a set of either the bottom 2 porsche wheels just for shows so they stay in imaculate condition but money is tight :lol:

if i was to spray my cupra wheels AGAIN id go the same colour (slightly lighter silver) makes them appear bigger ;)