Help.... need every bodys help please

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
Right on the night of Tuesday the 9th or early hours of Wednesday the 10th. My trailer wad stolen from out side my house.in hemel hempstead.
It was on the back of my van with a wire bond and padlock.
20211115_095502.jpg

It's a Brian James tilt trailer . It had 1 odd wheel and the different wheel arches.
But there is more identifying things about the trailer too. But don't want to list them as they could be changed.
But yeah the car now don't fit on it . But I still used it to scrap cars and move stuff about. Its worth about 1500-1700 so not mega amount.
Like most of us we work long hard hours to earn our money to buy our projects and keep them going.
So I am asking if every one can share the pic on all social media and list it as stolen. My email is
[email protected]
I don't hold out much luck for it being found but I just want to make it so hard to sell on. Yeah I will put up a reward for any information that leads to to finding it and cutting off some fingers. You can have some money and some fingers if you want to haha.
Any way please could you share the pic
Thanks to every one for thier help...

• Angry
Reactions: MoToJoJo

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
Sorry to hear this. Plenty of theiving c##ts about. I'll keep an eye out. Lorry driver from Bedfordshire and out all day, most days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Manic172
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise