Help on replica Audi wheels

Kam

Prof. Myang Li - Yum!
Jun 6, 2002
South East
Visit site
I am thinking of getting a set of replica Audi wheels for my car. Does anyone know a place to get some quality replicas? I have heard problems which some cheap replicas can cause such as wheel balancing problems and dodgy paint finishes.

Been looking at one available from a company called Elite-Design. Reasonable price but have no idea if they are good quality. Can someone give me pointers on what to look out for etc.

Thanks.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
stick to italian reps and youll be ok is what ive been told, was after rs6's for a while but now might stick with my cupra rims and change the colour.
keep an eye on ebay and try to keep away from vague adverts as they are probably cheap porous copies.

Kam

Prof. Myang Li - Yum!
Jun 6, 2002
South East
Visit site
cordobabrendy said:
stick to italian reps and youll be ok is what ive been told, was after rs6's for a while but now might stick with my cupra rims and change the colour.
keep an eye on ebay and try to keep away from vague adverts as they are probably cheap porous copies.

Do Italian reps hac=ve a particular brand name?

Thanks

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Same here Kam, I'm looking for RS6 replica's, just want to make sure brand/quality is good. NOTE TO SELF: need to ask about this...

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
I bought my RS6 replica alloys from Grant at Westec and was happy with the quality...sure he can do you guys a deal.

He tends to be cheap on wheels but would struggle to be competative on tyres, therefore mytyres.co.uk (via the SCn banner) or similar would be cheaper

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.