help with what power i can expect?

Oct 2, 2006
hi people could anyone shed some light on what power i can expect to get out of fittting this turbo(ko4-23 hybrid-am04) to my car? and what modifications would i need to go with this turbo? cheers

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
If your car is totally standard you would need a full exhaust system including downpipe (as its a huge restriction), larger maf and injectors, larger tip, better induction (ie Green Cone filter), a fmic intercooler and a remap. Some of these things are needed to make it fit and others to get any decent power or its not worth fitting. Nick was told it could make 300bhp when he got it but I think you may need a better manifold for that aswell. Should see at least a proper 260bhp though and good torque.

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
i think he already has these mods , a jabba remap, miltek exhaust and race cat, forge tip and fmic, bailey recirculating valve, and dynatwist enclosed filter , it could definately do with a decent manifold to get good figures out of it , as the standard k03s one is quite restrictive , i was gonna buy a jbs one of them , they quoted me £400 + the vat , anyone know if jabba could tweak his map to this turbo , or will he have to get a whole new remap

pj1985

1.8T Power
Oct 31, 2006
Hampshire/Surrey
If he has this then he would just need the injectors you are selling as well as a bigger tip and maf. If he has a small downpipe still he needs a bigger one to see any good power. Jabba probably would want to custom map it.

beattie17

Apr 12, 2005
Perth
THS are selling ATP replica manifolds for £195 on ebay, may aswell change this at same time your doing turbo

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.