Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Wowzers 18 and a cupra r that's good work.

I do think you need to make sure insurance is doable before you put a reserve down I've seen the sad state of affairs even with a black box and insurance.

I guess it all down to location as well. Hope you get buddy. If you do get some pictures up!

Apr 29, 2019
Hello everyone!
Thank you for all your interest and replies Pictures will be up as soon as I get the old girl!
I have quotes ranging from £1660 to £17K for the same cover lol all with no black box, 1 year no claims and everything legit :)
Can't wait to feel all 260 bhp turbo power under my feet. Stage one remaps, cat back exhaust and I am possibly going to add a ram air intake and forge 007 recirculating dump valve (Just for the inner child in me)

Apr 29, 2019
Wowzers 18 and a cupra r that's good work.

I do think you need to make sure insurance is doable before you put a reserve down I've seen the sad state of affairs even with a black box and insurance.

I guess it all down to location as well. Hope you get buddy. If you do get some pictures up!

Hello everyone!
Thank you for all your interest and replies Pictures will be up as soon as I get the old girl!
I have quotes ranging from £1660 to £17K for the same cover lol all with no black box, 1 year no claims and everything legit :)
Can't wait to feel all 260 bhp turbo power under my feet. Stage one remaps, cat back exhaust and I am possibly going to add a ram air intake and forge 007 recirculating dump valve (Just for the inner child in me)

Apr 29, 2019
Welcome to SCN and Cupra power, at 18 I think you will need a large wallet (or rich parents) to pay for a Cupra, still best of luck.

Hello everyone!

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Hello and welcome to the forum. Great choice btw! Id get the 008 not the 007 as its newer and improved. Got mine from euros for around a ton. 1660 is really good as i pay 1500 lol. Check out some of the mk1 build threads for inspiration...
Happy modding :thumbup:

Reactions: Ryan Pithers