HiD's problem (not the usual)

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
there's no real glare that bothers people so I am happy.

Swap cars with a friend, get them to follow you with the HID's on, get them to pass you from the other direction and then tell us that.

Every set of wish it was HID's that I see make a rubbish glare, I don't flash at these cars because if I did I would be flashing all the time.

HID's with the correct projectors are OK, HID's with reflectors are poop. I had some a couple of years ago (H7R's) and I took them out. Far too much glare and by the time I had adjusted the beam angle to stop them making a rubbish glare they were so low they would have been pointless and failed the MOT for beam angle too low.

Just sayin'

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
when i was in to my street bassing, i came across alot of issues regarding the set up of the RCA leads, if they are too close to a live or earth cable, when running from the front to the rear, i would get interference.

i was always under the influence that electrical circuits provide a (which i can only describe as ) magnetic force.

seperate / distance and the issues went away.

thinking that the output being generated by the ballasts, against the frame of the vehicle, interfearing with the eletronic / power signal of the aerial, to me makes sense.

Downloaders

Swap cars with a friend, get them to follow you with the HID's on, get them to pass you from the other direction and then tell us that.

Every set of wish it was HID's that I see make a rubbish glare, I don't flash at these cars because if I did I would be flashing all the time.

HID's with the correct projectors are OK, HID's with reflectors are poop. I had some a couple of years ago (H7R's) and I took them out. Far too much glare and by the time I had adjusted the beam angle to stop them making a rubbish glare they were so low they would have been pointless and failed the MOT for beam angle too low.

Just sayin'

Completely agree! HID's are not for reflectors. Actually in Portugal you are not allowed to have them at all, if the police sees you, you pay a fine of 200 quid and your car has to go to a special MOT that costs you another 100 quid to determine that you have removed the HID's properly.
I would love to have them, but with the rights projectors as said.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.