How dirty has your car been...

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
We have lots of threads about clean cars... How dirty has your car been..? Obviously I don't have a picture like this but I'm curious who takes a picture of their car when it's dirty haha

Deleted member 103408

how else can you do before and after pictures.

1.jpg

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
My carbon is rather clean, I sense a challenge though. But it needs a few bits doing whilst it’s clean first!

There would not be any contest if @paddy6789 gets a ceramic coat on your motor before the next meet, the dirt and water would be like “off a ducks back” as to say... just a quick rinse and towel dry at the meet and @Jimbobcook&@Legojon would be jealous of the shine... ha,ha,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maypack

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
There would not be any contest if @paddy6789 gets a ceramic coat on your motor before the next meet, the dirt and water would be like “off a ducks back” as to say... just a quick rinse and towel dry at the meet and @Jimbobcook&@Legojon would be jealous of the shine... ha,ha,

@paddy6789 has gone very quiet on that front, so not sure if he’s doing my car too lol

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
@paddy6789 has gone very quiet on that front, so not sure if he’s doing my car too lol

Yeah I’ve noticed that,he posted that the kit turned up a few days ago. I hope everything is going well for him and he will do a good job on you motor too, so you don’t have to pay/wash it so much.Lol

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Yeah I’ve noticed that,he posted that the kit turned up a few days ago. I hope everything is going well for him and he will do a good job on you motor too, so you don’t have to pay/wash it so much.Lol

I've not applied it yet - gonna have to pinch someone's garage (my parents) and leave it to cure in there.

Had the car two weeks and it hasn't been washed once...I'm losing sleep at night...

...people don't judge or frown upon you if you fire up the Karcher at 3am right? As soon as there is a gap in the rain...boom, washing the car!

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
I've not applied it yet - gonna have to pinch someone's garage (my parents) and leave it to cure in there.

Had the car two weeks and it hasn't been washed once...I'm losing sleep at night...

...people don't judge or frown upon you if you fire up the Karcher at 3am right? As soon as there is a gap in the rain...boom, washing the car!

Just been enjoying the new car right.......how many miles you clocked up so far, also what does it feel like to drive...any different than the old motor when it was stock.... does it feel more compact/refined...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.