how many ibiza cupra mk4's

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Not very many at all. There are more derv's than petrol too..

I did a poll a year or so back on all mk4's and I think there was only 15-20 petrol Cupra's on hear..

Andy ap

Mar 23, 2010
Antrim
Is that All?

I've come from a Lupo GTi and that was rare i think and that was around 965 examples.

I dont see too many cupra's around it looks like it may be rarer than the loop which is an interesting point?

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
I think I've only ever seen 3 other Cupras of either variety since I've had one. It's pretty rare so I do keep an eye open for them :D

Apr 27, 2008
iv only ever seen 3 other cupra's, a yellow, red, silver and my black one. not to sure if there diesels or petrol though

Andy ap

Mar 23, 2010
Antrim
Now thats interesting...ive only seen one IC well MK4 and that was on the A516 west of derby the weekend just gone.....other than that i cant say ive seen many of them at all (FR's excluded loads of em)....i find it a little curious how to find out the RHD production numbers....

Last edited:

ss55eat

Nov 28, 2008
Mine is a petrol 55 plate which I bought pre registered by Seat (£11995 with 30 miles on the clock and a set of mats thrown in). The dealer had 3 of them; 2 silver and my red one. I've seen several about with similar number plates KW55 U** so I think Seat had a job lot of petrol ones left over that they needed to shift. My car was registered Jan 06 but from the date codes on the parts it was built mid 04.

Andy ap

Mar 23, 2010
Antrim
Mine is a petrol 55 plate which I bought pre registered by Seat (£11995 with 30 miles on the clock and a set of mats thrown in). The dealer had 3 of them; 2 silver and my red one. I've seen several about with similar number plates KW55 U** so I think Seat had a job lot of petrol ones left over that they needed to shift. My car was registered Jan 06 but from the date codes on the parts it was built mid 04.

I have that car (well probably) my reg is K*** **K Built in jan 06!!!! a red petrol Cupra [B)]

Last edited:

Ferryman

1.8T Goes Like Hell
Oct 23, 2008
Helsinki, Finland
In Finland we have FR´s running everywhere.

I have never seen other Cupras than mine, no wonder since there is supposed to be only 4pcs in the whole country.
All of them should be 1.8T´s...

Two in Crono Yellow, one in Blackmagic and Emotion red.

All of them seem to be from the last batch.
Shipped out from the factory between 06.2007 - 01.2008.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members