How Many K1's Made?

CupraLee K1

298bhp @ JKM
Oct 26, 2004
Fareham, Hampshire
Just wondering how many were made?

Had a limited edition Scooby with only 1000 made with plaque etc.

Shame they didnt do the same kinda thing with the K1.

As it seems any1 can now go buy a kit and stick a K1 badge on boot and no1 is non the wiser? :(

RobsCupra

Oct 21, 2008
Wrexham
Whats so special about any of our cars........ The fact that we love them!

I'd also like to know how many Cupra's and how many K1's were made. Its just an interesting bit of trivia

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
Answer... More than they should have done...

When I bought my Cupra the sales speel was always "they are only making limited numbers of Cupras for the U.K market"

Think they reckoned 1000 a year for the U.K

Yeah right...

I think the K1 was to meet a certain demand. Those people who wanted a Cupra but were put off by its less flamboyant looks than it's rivals.

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
well i suspect lots of people will get a cupra and a bodykit then..... if they want a K1 and can't have one... not much you can do about it really :(
At least you know yours is real!

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
Just reading back on some the original posts when it was announced and the K1 was always supposed to be a limited edition for Q1 2008.

It's always been a love it or hate it car. To be honest I see more K1s on the road than Cupras. (plus a load of wannabie K1s)

CupraLee K1

298bhp @ JKM
Oct 26, 2004
Fareham, Hampshire
Just reading back on some the original posts when it was announced and the K1 was always supposed to be a limited edition for Q1 2008.

It's always been a love it or hate it car. To be honest I see more K1s on the road than Cupras. (plus a load of wannabie K1s)

Exactly.. Just wondered why.. as they made it a limited edition, didn't number them?

MUFFIN

ready 2 return ;o)
Dec 3, 2006
North of Penzance
The K1 is very appealing on the eye, it turns heads, I've had many nice new cars, none have turned heads like this one..

Now the Audi A5 is a lovely motor but you're guaranteed to see around 15 per day..
We all have choices, owning my K1 makes me proud to own a gorgeous looking car, the blessing from revo makes me proud to own a near SUPERcar!!

It's just a little different and a little special.

[B)]

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.