How much is my car worth?

gazjones

damn should have put that in as well standard fr wheels though lol

T. Spark

Well, ive always got a side mount for you... and many some pennies if u wanna swop ya Forge FMIC!

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
i think come september 3rd we should be able to talk span out of it.

I assumed you had driven a focus RS. they look lovely, don't get me wrong ( i am a ford nut) but you are gonna be in for a surprise once you do it. The tdi will make the focus look very lethargic, and juicey. The rs averages about 25mpg standard and only really like super if you stat playing with the engine.

Keep the beeza!!

Bunnin

Stealth machine
spaniels fr said:
As some of you may know, i have my heart set on a RS Focus, and may be getting one sooner than i thought. Checked insurance today and with 2 yrs nc, and 3 yrs driving, @21yrs old, with 1 claim, the quote was £1380, which is nearly what i am paying on my Fr. So come October time, it will be going up for sale.
Now the hard bit......
How much do you think its worth? as i have absolutly no idea ata all :confused:
This is the spec:

Seat Ibiza Fr PD130
Registered 28 july 2005 (05 plate)
16k miles
ESP, Curtan airbags
Mods :
Full Milltek exhaust system, from turbo back,
Forge FMIC, Forge Strut brace
Green dynatwist induction kit,
Allard Hybrid VT2 turbo conversion
Sachs uprated shock absorbers
Sachs uprated organic clutch,
Audi TT 312's brakes
Ibiza cupra wheels in black
colour coded bump strips and eye brows
Lhd style rear cluster lense

i think thats about it

I was thinking at about 11k?

what do you all think?

I'll give u a fiver for it!!! :cartman: coz its had the bo**ox ragged out of it too so maybe £3.99 ? plus its diesel !! actually ive got some spare change down the back of the sofa i think :roflmao:

Id just wait for the right buyer and sell it as u got it ! all this swapping malarky :rolleyes:

Fez boy

Apr 23, 2003
Watford
Visit site
spaniels fr said:
Nope, havent driven one yet, but dont plan on keeping it standard for long though ;) 350 bhp is on the cards for the summer :)

My friend is selling a 52 plate RS for £12,500 ;) (Standard)

To get 320-330 bhp it will cost about £3,500
Blue Fin
Tubular Manifol
Full SS Exhaust
De-Cat
Boost Controller
Turbo Conversion

If you want 350+ you need to have the head re worked and this is going to be another £1,000

Triple D

Fez boy said:

Blue Fin
Tubular Manifol
Full SS Exhaust
De-Cat
Boost Controller
Turbo Conversion

If you want 350+ you need to have the head re worked and this is going to be another £1,000
hmmmm, this sounds interesting, can you pm me his details etc what mileage its got etc etc. cheers mate ;)

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Bunnin said:
I'll give u a fiver for it!!! :cartman: coz its had the bo**ox ragged out of it too so maybe £3.99 ? plus its diesel !! actually ive got some spare change down the back of the sofa i think :roflmao:

Id just wait for the right buyer and sell it as u got it ! all this swapping malarky :rolleyes:

No i need a tractor for my back garden, so i will go one up on you and give him £4 :whistle:

Triple D

CupraTgirl said:
No i need a tractor for my back garden, so i will go one up on you and give him £4 :whistle:
You would beable to tow your house down the street in this super tracor :p and i think you can both go and :whistle: with your silly bids ;)

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Fez boy said:

Blue Fin
Tubular Manifol
Full SS Exhaust
De-Cat
Boost Controller
Turbo Conversion

yeah plus you will need an uprated intercooler, induction kit

Triple D

Right if i do decide to sell and swap all the mods i have, i will start a section in the forsale section. I will do a list tonight of everything, with a price list aswell. If my wheels go, ill need FR replacements in good condition,fmic, will need a smic, exhaust will need a fr replacement.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
don't take this the wrong way but, all this makes me wonder why people put so much time, effort and money into modding a car to grate debth, only to rip it all out when they want to sell and getting peanuts for all the goodies

If you want a mega quick diesel why not buy one thats got 200bhp from the factory, maybe a BMW 330 diesel

thats just my feelings

Last edited:

Triple D

nathwarr said:
don't take this the wrong way but, all this makes me wonder why people put so much time, effort and money into modding a car to grate debth, only to rip it all out when they want to sell and getting peanuts for all the goodies

If you want a mega quick diesel why not buy one thats got 200bhp from the factory, maybe a BMW 330 diesel

thats just my feelings
Errrm, 1. BMW are driven by tossers most the time, 2. i cannot afford to buy a brand new 330d , 3. insurance, 4. i liked the stealth look, and 5. people state i will not get back as much as i put into it, i know that, also, they have said it may be harder to sell with the modifications on it.

gazjones

i would say people like me mod there cars because 1 they want there car to be better 2 its a hobby and you enjoy doing it all the time no matter what car you have and its a fact you lose money on it you also lose money on your car evey mile you do anyway so its swings and roundabouts!