• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.
  • Hi Guest! New high quality keyrings are now available to pre-order: order yours now.

ibiza 1.2 how to increase bhp

BIGALUK

Does anybody know how to increase bhp to a puwny 1.2 s with out engine converstion to a cupra engine due to spending all my money on the body and turning it into a full show car and being able to kick the arse of some cars:help:

T. Spark

Yawn.... :ban:

As mentioned, maybe get 10bhp more from the car, but with the added weight of your "show car" over a standard one, will still be as slow as a snail in reverse.

Poverty

buy a 1.4 lol. If your really serious about it I suppose you should look into supercharging it maybe or getting some race cams.

az_mk

Ive only gone and dun it!
Apr 25, 2007
Milton keynes!
Yeah save your money, but if your serious talk to a performance garage or something similar, i had a 998cc mini, fannyed about with that so much.. 1275 head, uprated carbs, straight through exhaust the list went on but was a bit of comp for the 1275's keeping up with me.... buy a faster one and put your mods on it!

BIGALUK

Hay thanks guys the only problem is if i bought a cupra id get raped on insurance. finking about engine swop in a few years

BIGALUK

well the car aint gona be full show car respray body kit but with seats ripped out for icw but changing engine later unless its a waist if time

BIGALUK

cheers. i fink ill just buy a cupra in a few years whats better performance the ibiza cupra or leon i prazume there both the same engines.

Triple D

buy a god dam dictionary aswell, as i fink you'll find it will teach you how to spell properly matey :p

Listers, parts supplier