ibiza 1.2 how to increase bhp

BIGALUK

Does anybody know how to increase bhp to a puwny 1.2 s with out engine converstion to a cupra engine due to spending all my money on the body and turning it into a full show car and being able to kick the arse of some cars:help:

T. Spark

Yawn.... :ban:

As mentioned, maybe get 10bhp more from the car, but with the added weight of your "show car" over a standard one, will still be as slow as a snail in reverse.

Poverty

buy a 1.4 lol. If your really serious about it I suppose you should look into supercharging it maybe or getting some race cams.

az_mk

Ive only gone and dun it!
Apr 25, 2007
Milton keynes!
Yeah save your money, but if your serious talk to a performance garage or something similar, i had a 998cc mini, fannyed about with that so much.. 1275 head, uprated carbs, straight through exhaust the list went on but was a bit of comp for the 1275's keeping up with me.... buy a faster one and put your mods on it!

BIGALUK

well the car aint gona be full show car respray body kit but with seats ripped out for icw but changing engine later unless its a waist if time

Triple D

buy a god dam dictionary aswell, as i fink you'll find it will teach you how to spell properly matey :p

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.