ibiza aerial removal

dan_wilson87

powered by bocanegra
Oct 1, 2009
Hey guys
i am getting my roof wrapped in black vinyl in a couple of weeks and have been told by the garage to remove the aerial myself to save on a few euros. He said to remove the head lining to get a better look, has anyone got any ideas on how to actually do it before i satrt messin around and **** it all up?

cheers

garethrobson

FR LOVER
Jun 10, 2009
County Durham
sorry cant help with this one.

Just wondering what you mean by getting your roof wrapped in black vinyl.
Will this make it look like the panoramic sunroof models which have the glossy black roof area?

How much are you paying for this?

dan_wilson87

powered by bocanegra
Oct 1, 2009
im getting the whole roof covered in gloss black vinyl, i have seen a corsa flyin about with it done and it looks proper smart, also yeh i did get the idea from lookin at boca's with sun roofs as from the front it does look as though the roof is black.
im payin 172 euro which is roughly 150 quid thts all in so not to shabby i thought.

garethrobson

FR LOVER
Jun 10, 2009
County Durham
could you post pics when you get it done please, you have got me thinking about gettin it done to mine when it arrives, bust want to see what its like first :)

Are you getting the whole roof done, or just the area that is glossy black on the panaramic models (front half)

dan_wilson87