Ibiza Aero Kit

CJFR

Ibiza FR TDi PD150
Nov 19, 2006
Northern Ireland
Not liking the back bumper. Just something about centre exhausts i dont like.

aeroback2md0.png

aerobackal5.png

Jacky B

went down to dealers today and asked about ordering the kit, and they said they new nothing about it. Can they be ordered yet. Ad Lav, you ordered one?

cuprakel

Feb 10, 2006
Lanarkshire
the front bumper is beautiful, the back is ugly.

will be tempted to get myself the front bumper especially since my dad put a nice big scrape in mine, apparantly he done it reversing out the drive he has drove his last 4 ibiza's out everyday for the last 10 years - aye right?!?

Jack Jumpin

Jul 19, 2007
Anyone got any news about this kit/ front bumper..

If so any part numbers ??

Cheers
JJ

Last edited:

Mikey_H

258.7BHP 39?ft/lb
Feb 15, 2007
Buckingham
i must say i do quite like the back i'm a massive fan of centre exit exhausts but as i just bought my miltek don't think i will be doing that maybe you can just buy the plastic bit in the middle for people with cupra's and new fr's ?? i won't be spending my money on that kit as said earlier cupra front bumper looks better!!

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
not a fan of the rear bumper. still really like the front though, wonder when/if it will be available! sure i can remember someone saying something about august?? :confused:

Gazb

Mar 6, 2007
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
I think the front bumper would look better with the bit along the bottom colour coded aswell like a few others have suggested.

As for the back the Cupra bumper is nicer imho.

Looking at the picture of the rear it looks like that ibiza has side skirts too. I'd be interested to see what they look like.

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
does no one else think its looks like a car from disney movie "cars".. the front is smiling and it looks like a bag of ****!!! wrong in my eyes so so wrong

std cupra looks mean :)

Smee

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
well about the aero kit mine has aero's on the front standard (facelift'ed) and i put a flat blade aero on the back to suite the car better lol im not too sure about the front bumper a few mods to it and it could look stunnin, and the back looks shockin! i think ill be staying with my new ibiza :D

Last edited:

OL1

Aug 7, 2006
Yorkshire
are the Vaillante front bumpers available to buy yet/still? Looks good imo, wouldn't mind getting one if its possible!