Ibiza Cupra Exhaust

waitsey

Seat Leon Mk2 2.0
Oct 28, 2008
Hi All,

Im gona get a new exhaust "Oval" Shaped.
Can anyone reccomend an oval exhaust. The standard is 145mm wide, but i had a quick look, and alot of sites only do 118mm. Has anyone got a 145mm oval? i love the tone of the standard but want a new one but i bit louder but not way to loud if you know what i mean lol.
Has anyone got any pics & advice?

Thanks in advance
Waitsey

Jul 23, 2008
Manchester - UNITED
You can get a custom made one for probably less than it would cost you to buy a pre-manufactured one.

I just had this made for mine, I had to do all the work to the bumper obviously but if you wanted it to exit in the standard location then it would only take an exhaust builder half a day.

DSCN3602.jpg

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
Thats sick as fook!^^^^

How did you go about doing the bumper? I was always fancying a hidden exhaust but didnt know how to get around the cut out!

and with the new exhaust the millteks always look dead good, not as wide but seem abit higher so it works just as well i reckon? Everyone seems to recommend the millteks

milltek do a 6x4 exhaust if you make a special request for one to be made,damoegan on here has one.
alternatively blueflame do a very similar size exhaust i ordered one earlier this week from monster motorsport as they are doing 15% off i ordered a resonated turbo back including delivery come to about £650.

Veyron

Dec 3, 2009
Birmingham
You can get a custom made one for probably less than it would cost you to buy a pre-manufactured one.

I just had this made for mine, I had to do all the work to the bumper obviously but if you wanted it to exit in the standard location then it would only take an exhaust builder half a day.

Do i see a TVR Griffith in the Garage? :)

waitsey

Seat Leon Mk2 2.0
Oct 28, 2008
If i can get an exhaust yea ill sell u my standard m8.

I had alook on "blueflame performance" and i found this.

CAT BACK SYSTEM 2002 - 2008 MONACO

cupraexhaust.jpg

What do you think? its £346 about the price i wanted to pay. But it doesnt say how wide it is, maybe 118mm wide?
Will this be way to loud or a good tone?

Thanks

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London

DSCN3602.jpg

Smoothed rear bumper....centre exit exhaust....I wonder where you got that idea from :whistle:

Guffers

Resident Engineer
Apr 18, 2007
Check my readers rides thread, i've got a Blueflame cat back, Not too loud either unless you boot it!

thealienfromura

Jetex is pretty good but i dont think there is one listed for the ibiza. its the same floor pan as a fabia though

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales

DSCN3602.jpg

Really not keen on that for some reason.
It just doesn't sit right with me..

I think it just confuses me because I'm not used to seeing it like that :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.