Ibiza Cupra GTi 8v

redlinemike

Choo Choo MF
Dec 21, 2008
Frozen North, Just of the M8
Hi Everybody....

Thought i would post some pics of my freshly acquired Ibiza...
At the moment it has a magnex cat back system, Rolling on a set of lowering springs with aftermarket fox wheels..
Plans being Sort out the million & 1 stone chips scuffs scratches & chips, Induction kit & then look at remaping it for a bit more go then do something with the front brakes, either disks & pads or just pads.....
After that i have no idea :D

Had a few issues as someone had put a timing belt on it & made a complete horlicks of it so it wouldnt rev above 5k & generly pop'ed & banged & was either on or off when driving, couldnt sit & cruise on the motorway....
Other issues being that very few of the dash ilumination works etc but will get there...

Finally got round to washing it today & heres some pics... didnt have the digi cam so its just a few cam phone snaps.....

Image073.jpg

Image075.jpg

skwaggles

vtr btr :)
Jan 27, 2010
canterbury, kent
hi mate. like the colour coding on the skirts and splitters and nice to see someone else going for morettes. :) have you got bonnet lifters on or is it on the catch in the pics?

redlinemike

Choo Choo MF
Dec 21, 2008
hi mate. like the colour coding on the skirts and splitters and nice to see someone else going for morettes. :) have you got bonnet lifters on or is it on the catch in the pics?

in the pic it had the bonnet sitting on the catch,
the morrettes have since been removed & replaced with standard lights,as although the morrettes look nice they are pants for light,
its also had the rims temporarlily removed & its currently rolling on 14" steels with rally tyres, just got round to fitting a pair of cibie turini lights in preperation for the road rally this weekend,

redlinemike

Choo Choo MF
Dec 21, 2008
the top pics were taken when i first bought it back in 08,
it stayed that way till until about a year ago i swapped out the morrettes back to standard headlights, then when i moved down to wales about 4 months ago the alloys came of for the snow & the chunkys went on, then after more complaints about the lights being crap the BIG spotlights went on last night, top pic was last night on th elane to where i am staying just now......

redlinemike

Choo Choo MF
Dec 21, 2008
relayed to the hilt, one big 40A relay for both sets of lights,
makes such a difference having the big lights on, can see where im going in the dark, need to tweak the mounting brackets a bit as they vibrate over the big bumps but other than that all good

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.