Ibiza Cupra service intervals?

mrwhite86

Hi all,

I've been on this forum for some time now, eagerly waiting to turn 21 so I can have half a chance at insuring a cupra...

anyway I am now and I'm going to be purchasing a cupra within the next couple of months and I am curious as to what the service intervals are on the car, milage / age?

I'm asking due to most of the cars I've been looking at are on 50/60k miles and Im wondering if as soon as I buy it, I'm going to have to fork out more money to service...

Thanks in advance

Mark :)

forgot to mention im referring to the 20vt Petrol :p

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwhite86

cheers mate, when are the bigger services due, ie cambelt ?

Cuprajoe

May 15, 2007
Getting a cupra eh nice one mate, im 20 and getting my third years ncb through on the 13th of july and was going to buy one around that time. I was looking to pay about 5000-6000 for a car with between 40k-70k on the clock. Anyway i saw one on here actually with 19k on, one owner (55 year old) FSSH £5850 so i bought it and its sat on my drive as we speak. But am waiting until july to insure it, so you need to start lookin asap if you want to get the most for your money and be prepared to buy one early if needs be, and if its a good price,
ps try green light and flux for your insurance for me everyone was poo but they gave me a good quote £900 an £1200

mrwhite86

cheers for all the comments, ive actually tried greenlight as I saw the thread on here a few months back, came out at £920 with an sp30 which is not too bad.

I'm quite suprised at the stealers only charging 250 for the pump n belt service tho :D

19k cupra, nice one mate, I've been looking on here, pistonheads and autotrader since early 2007 for good examples although now I have a little more cash to buy a goodun :p

Heres to the cupra :happy:

Mark

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.