If i order a FR Valance what exhaust would you recomend for my 04 1.2 Ibiza

tom_iza

I have wanted an exhaust which made the car look and sound better, instead of it being hidden behind the bumper what can you recomend:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
I have wanted an exhaust which made the car look and sound better, instead of it being hidden behind the bumper what can you recomend:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Im in the same boat as you mate. Iv just booked my car into exhausts uk to get a custom backbox. There isn't many branded ones about for the 1.2, so a custom one is probli ur best bet.

Do a search aswell this has been covered a few times, u mite get sum ideas.

Hope this helps mate

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
No need for the double post tom.

Get a rear valance or cut into the original, you will need a custom box as many arnt made up, most u should pay is £250 dependent on what u get, I paid £200 for mine incl fitting and its spot on, welds are amazing too.

Also the search facility at the top, give it a go all this has been coverd to death

Rosco906

Aug 17, 2006
Burntisland, Scotland
not got bulbs yet mate,

been very busy at work the now.

With it been a bumper off job im getting keys to workshop to whip bumper off and get a good wack at it.

Bumper might get repianted to as its a mess during same time

tom_iza

that exhaust looks pretty tidy is that just the fr back box, does it sound any better than before?? cheers mate

Rosco906

Aug 17, 2006
Burntisland, Scotland
came off a derv and went back on one mate.

On sound from petrol to petrol maybe. But nothing from mines.

I got it cheap and it was to tidy the backend up which is what i wanted

I can post a few pic's of what it actually looks like if u want