Im new so i show my Leon ( Update)

Mindgame

Got the Updated pics on the underside of my thread. Take a look at it and give me some Feedbacks. Thx.

Greez Mind

Last edited by a moderator:

Mindgame

Thx for some feedbacks. This Frontbumper wasent really my choice. I like it but i got a better one bevore but i broke it. That was a Seidl Frontbumper. I post a pic later of my Leon bevore it broke.

Mindgame

Thats my Leon bevore i had that fking crash. I got that Frontbumper only 2 months. :cry:

normal_01092008603.jpg

normal_09082008587%20komprimiert.jpg

Greez Mind

Last edited by a moderator:

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
Get another one, last pic looks great with only something to link the bottom side splitters up needed.

Mindgame

Much prefer your previous bumper than the current one mate

Thx mate. You right. I like the old one more too. It was the crash that broke my bumper and i wasent happy then. I miss my old bumper. Thats life. Sometimes it likes you and sometimes not.

Mindgame

That was my plan bevore to buy a Leon Cupra R Frontbumper but they are expencive if you buy a new one and its not easy to get them look fine on a Top Sport. I got some friends who did the same and they say i did it once and never again. Maybe i get some day another Frontbumper.

Mindgame

So here we got a Update of my Leon.

Did some work on my Frontbumper ( don t know ther word) Spoilersword just ond the under side of the Frontbumper.

Bevor:
normal_17102008627%20komprimiert.jpg

After:

normal_14012009732%20komprimiert.jpg

normal_14012009731%20komprimiert.jpg

And here we got the Rear Spoiler

normal_14012009728%20komprimiert.jpg

normal_14012009730%20komprimiert.jpg

Thats it for the moment.

Greez Mind

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.