Immobiliser Problems - Please help?

Sep 20, 2006
Birmingham
ok so i got my car sorted now, i had an earth problem (which was caused by a lose battery, which sheared off the positive terminal from the earth, and i did a DIY bodge job about a month ago, and it slowly killed my immob code from the key etc)

Haha, i always worry about my DIY bodge jobs but touch wood so far nothing has gone wrong.
Bet your glad to have your car on the road now though.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Haha, i always worry about my DIY bodge jobs but touch wood so far nothing has gone wrong.
Bet your glad to have your car on the road now though.

haha same here man! now i am gonna worry twice as much lol,
you dunno how happy i am, it took me 2hours to get back from coventry to northfield (cos i took the LONG scenic route haha)

Sep 20, 2006
Birmingham
Ok
Someone told my dad that there is an ibiza gti in a scrap yard off the A38, so if u really do need an immobiliser unit you could always give that a go?? If not then I know of one in Derby!!

Ollie

Do you know if that GTi is still there? Or do you guys know if there is a gti breaking anywhere in brum area? Need a passenger side headlight.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Do you know if that GTi is still there? Or do you guys know if there is a gti breaking anywhere in brum area? Need a passenger side headlight.

one in coventry (right by Ricoh Arena), i would ring up first (engine etc gone, but i can't remember headlights mate), here's the site (there also is another one right next to it called Sanburn Auto's
http://www.rowleyauto.co.uk/

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Been to sanburns afew times. So Rowley auto's is next to it? Will give them both a call tomorrow hopefully one of them can sort me out.

you know where sanburns is, well there is a left turn before it, and on your left there is rowley's there!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.