Installing standard Aura h/u into LC

chase06

Aug 8, 2006
Hi guys,

Just helping a friend of mine replace the standard h/u in his LC. What button do you need to press in order to enter the radio 4 digit code?

Just comes up safe atm, any ideas?

Cheers

Jan 1, 2007
Retford, Notts
Hi guys,

Just helping a friend of mine replace the standard h/u in his LC. What button do you need to press in order to enter the radio 4 digit code?

Just comes up safe atm, any ideas?

Cheers

Hmm, i think you hold down prog button and then something to do with the track button. A combination of the two maybe. Good luck!

Aug 29, 2006
Poole
Something to do with the ignition as well..

Check out the ICE section, or do a quick search. This is asked quite often.

Nov 28, 2006
Basically, you press the '1' button to change the number for the first digit. Every time you press the button the number goes up by 1 digit. Then press '2' button for the 2nd digit and so on. Once you have all 4 numbers correct press 'PTY'.

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Yep. Deffo in the ICE sticky section, but here's the link for ease: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19949

If you have triggered the safe delay, he bit that most people struggle with is that you must leave the radio on for the delay period to clear. ie switch off ignition, switch the radio back on, lock the car and then wait an hour or so until you can try again. Otherwise it's as people said above.

chase06

Aug 8, 2006
Excellent, all sorted guys.

We left the radio on for an hour while at work, and when we came back it was asking for the code. Jobs a good un'

Cheers for the help guys,

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
when fitting the aura back into the slot, is it simply a case of plugging the iso of an aftermarket back into the back of the aura as i have an alpine in there at the moment and im willing to put my aura back in if its simply a case of plug and play as i still have the code

Mar 3, 2009
Hinckley
just remove the alpine loom and cage (and any other addtional parts you may have bought) aerial booster.fascia etc then itll drop staight back in

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.