intercooler on mk3 ibiza 110hp tdi

cultus

Hey guys, i need some assistance. After doin ecu upgrade on my ibiza tdi 110 '01 i figured i do that intercooler upgrade also...since i'm living in Bosnia i dont have access to some mayor dealerships of aftermarket parts so i have to satisfy with what i got :)...recently i come in possession of cosworth intercooler and i was thinking on giving it a try....well these are my questions: 1st: can i expect any hp improvement; 2nd: is it hard to fit new intercooler; 3rd: is it soupose to be front mounted and can it be fitted at all in front without changing front bumper?

thx in advance,

Cultus

p.s.

sorry if i placed post where it doesn't belong :D

brad1

Yes you should notice a improvement, some experience more than others. It will fit, but as it's not a direct fit for the car your putting it on, you will have to get pipes made up to fit. Also it should fit under the standard bumper, but might need cutting slightly. You won't be able to properly tell till the intercooler is fitted properly on the car. Hope that helps mate

cultus

sure will do, as soon as i start since i'm kinda overwhelmed by amount of job on my work.....but i'll post asap

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise