• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Or go universal, its much more cost effective :D.

STA60047-2.jpg
[/IMG]

i like that look ! what fmic is that ?
 
i got laguna one and all da pipe work did u fit urself riko? how lng did it take and how much? anything else need modifying apart from the mesh?

It was already fitted when I bought the car, don't think they're too difficult to fit it's getting it central which seems to take the most time. In terms of modifying, the lower mesh won't fit and also one of the struts by the slam panel has been cut away to allow it to sit back far enough. I'll see if I can get some pics up over the weekend.